Saturday, August 13, 2016

[Walkthrough] My Elemental Prince ~ Fan (Salamander) Main Story

Note: There are two types of endings, a Happy Ending and a Good Ending. The Happy Ending is the better one.
There are multiple ways to achieve the Happy Ending, below is just one way.






EPISODE 1

That's impossible...
Okay, I'll try.
I can't commit it at once to memory.

Yes.
Thank you.
Look at him with anxiety.






EPISODE 2

Thank you.
Should I stay here?
I nod, smiling.

Please, guide me.
Would you take me around?
Please.






EPISODE 3

Please.
I'll ask Fan what to do.
But....

Thank you so much for guiding me today.
I'm sorry for leaving you without saying anything.
Silence.






EPISODE 4

No worries at all. 
Did you get scolded?
No, I'm sorry too.

Thank you so much for your kindness.
I like this village.
I'll find the way!






EPISODE 5

What?
Yes, but...
Why...?

"Fan...!"
I cast down my eyes.
I took a breath.






EPISODE 6

(I'm scared...)
(He's weird.)
(He's strange.)

Spirits are strange.
I don't know Fan at all.
I can't understand spirits.






EPISODE 7

(I'll confess everything.)
(What should I say?)
(Can she believe me?)

I'd like to repay him.
I'd like to be of help for him.
I'd like to know more about him.






EPISODE 8

Please, tell me.
Why do you keep silent?
Do you know anything?

(...do want to go home, don't I?)
(...should want to go home.)
(...want to go home, but...)






EPISODE 9

Go to the right.
Go to the left.
Go to the inner room.

Call his name.
Gaze at him.
Grasp his clothes.






EPISODE 10

Is that so?
Everybody is looking forward to it.
Take care of yourself.

I hesitated to answer.
"Yes, I do."
I turned my eyes away.






EPISODE 11

Look at the butterfly.
"Yes, I remember"
Look away.

I'm happy that I've come here.
I like this world,
Fan helped me a lot.






EPISODE 12

Happy Ending






No comments:

Post a Comment