Friday, August 5, 2016

[News] Vote for "Kenka Bancho Otome" to be released on Steam!!!

Hey everyone! It has been awhile since I last made a [News] post. And boy, do I have some


There is a poll currently going on twitter by Spike Chunsoft (En) asking twitter users to vote for which game we would like to see on Steam.


As you can see, I've highlighted "Kenka Bancho Otome." Kenka Bancho Otome is the only otome game listed (428 and Kamaitachi no Yoru are visual novels and Shiren the Wanderer is a dungeon crawler). It is a PS Vita game that is currently only available in Japanese. However, if we vote for it on twitter, there is a chance that the game will be translated to English and released on steam!!!

Yes way!

Here is a screenshot I took from this visual novel database about the description of the game:

Here are more screenshots of the game.


There is also a manga of the game called, "Kenka Banchou Otome - Koi no Battle Royal" that you can read. I'm not sure what came out first, the game or the manga, but the manga is also written by Spike Chunsoft.

I've read some reviews on the game online and it sounds like a fun game. I also read the first chapter of the manga and it was really cute. After doing so, I'm even more excited for this game. 

I really hope this game wins the poll and gets translated. I personally would prefer it if they also made physical copies of this game for the PS Vita so I could play it on my Playstation TV but oh well. This game looks awesome and I would be glad to have it on any platform :)

You can vote by clicking here

The voting ends in 5 days so vote now!
So that we can fall stupidly in love with the boys 


No comments:

Post a Comment