Friday, August 19, 2016

[Walkthrough] Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY ~ Ishida Mitsunari Main Story






Starter Route


EPISODE 1: The Sadist's Poison

1.2
I: Ask him.
II: Better not risk it.

1.3
I: Glare fiercely at Mitsunari.
II: Let Mitsunari have it.

1.4 Diary - Combat Archery






EPISODE 2: Manju 

2.2
I: Be the better person.
II: Two can play that game.

2.4 Diary - Sengoku Education

2.5
I: "And if I did?"
II: "I might've done."






EPISODE 3: The Taste of Absolute Victory

3.2
I: "Why do they have to die?"
II: "That's no excuse for murder!"

3.3 Diary - Sun Tzu

3.4
I: "Well, about that..."
II: "I'm sorry..."





Story Mission
[Love] Lilac Hakama (Cost: Pearls x3)
[Fate] Lilac Sandals (Cost: Pearls x1 or Coins x500)








Ishida Mitsunari Route

EPISODE 4: Strange Resemblances

Part 1
4.2
I: "I don't want to be trouble..."
II: "But I want to go home."

Part 2
4.2
I: "I really am just worried about her."
II: "I just thought..."




Story Mission
Skill Points Needed: 100






EPISODE 5: Fated to Fall in Love

Part 1
5.3
I: "Nothing really..."
II: "Saki..."

Part 2
5.5
I: "Sakon and I are out for a walk..."
II: "We wanted to get some sweets..."






EPISODE 6: In Defense of Rejection

Part 1
6.1
I: "You're right."
II: "No, Sakon, you teach me."

6.5 Diary - Cosmetics in the Sengoku Period

Part 2
6.1
I: "That's where you're going right now?!"
II: "..."




Story Mission
[Love] Wisteria Hakama (Cost: Pearls x8) & CG
[Fate] Wisteria Hairclip (Cost: Pearls x5 or Coins x2500)






EPISODE 7: The Hairpin, Dripping Blood

Part 1
7.4
I: "Pretend to be your friend?"
II: "Be your friend...as a woman?"

Part 2
7.3
I: (Still, I had better not...)
II: "Um...Lord Mitsunari...?"

7.5 Diary - Doctors & Physikers

Story Mission
Skill Points Needed: 8,000






EPISODE 8: The Imprisoned Scholar

Part 1
8.1
I: "Lord Mitsunari, let me..."
II: Treat his wound without asking.

Part 2
8.3 Diary - Otogi-zoshi

8.5
I: "I'm a cook, that's how we are."
II: "I want to see people smile."






EPISODE 9: Departure

Part 1
9.3 - Manju
I: "What was that?"
II: Grin like an idiot.

Part 2
9.2
I: "Well, I won't fall then!"
II: "Then make sure I don't!"




Story Mission
[Love] Formal Winter Kimono (Price: Pearls x12) ; CG
[Fate] Peach Handbasket (Price: Pearls x8 or Coins x4000)






EPISODE 10: Creatures of the Moonlight

Part 1
10.2 Diary - Traditional Funeral Rites

10.5
I: "All you have to do is find it again."
II: "There's no harm in forgetting it."

Part 2
10.5
I: "You're worried about me?"
II: "Sorry I can't be as good as you."




Story Mission
Skill Points Needed: 25,000






EPISODE 11: To Serve...Or Protect

Part 1
11.3
I: Try to get through to him.
II: (Now is not the time...)

Part 2
11._
I: "Don't worry about us."
II: "We'll protect Nagahama."






EPISODE 12: The Musk of Old Books

Part 1
12._
I: "What're you going to do dressed like that?"
II: "Why are you dressed as a woman?"

Part 2
12.4
I: "I might be..."
II: "No way...!






EPISODE 13: End

Divine Ending
Skill Points needed: 43,000
Chemistry needed: 55

Noble Ending
Skill Points needed: 43,000








No comments:

Post a Comment