Saturday, August 13, 2016

[Walkthrough] My Strange Lovers ~ Shin Kamiya Main Story

Notes: There are two types of endings, a Happy Ending and a Good Ending. The Happy Ending is the better one.
There are multiple ways to achieve the Happy Ending, below is just one way.






EPISODE 1

"No"
"A little bit..."
"Not at all."

"Want to sit?"
"Do you want to go to the living room?"
"Is something wrong?"






EPISODE 2

"I won't do it."
"Are you conning me again?"
"..."

"That will never happen."
"I'll be careful."
"How stupid."






EPISODE 3

"I won't fall for you."
"I also only want to be with a human."
"Awww."

"I will look for clues too."
"I will go with you too."
"I don't want to be alone."






EPISODE 4

"I got a lot of information."
"I guess I can move out now."
"I brought you information about the beasts."

"You're wrong."
"Why do you think so?"
"You are right..."






EPISODE 5

"I'm okay alone."
"Are you worried about me?"
"Don't you actually have any plans?"

"Why are you asking me?"
"I don't know..."
"Maybe I do."






EPISODE 6

(Why?)
(I was just joking.)
(...)

(It's because of me.)
(He really doesn't like the beasts, does he?)
(He doesn't like seeing someone else in a relationship.)






EPISODE 7

(Ignore him.)
(Talk to him.)
(Greet him.)

(Go)
(Think it over.)
(Lie)






EPISODE 8

"Uh..."
"Yes."
"That's not important right now."

"I'm sorry."
"Not today."
"It's so sudden."






EPISODE 9

(Tell him.)
(Don't tell him.)
(Ignore him.)

"I don't intend to deceive you."
"I was hiding it from you."
"I caused this mess."






EPISODE 10

"Yes."
"I'm okay."
"I'm not okay..."

"Don't go."
"Tell everyone else too."
"Don't leave me alone."






EPISODE 11 
Note: I do not have the other options listed (game decided to reset itself while I was playing ‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻) but thankfully I wrote down the choices I picked so I could make a walkthrough.

Use the talisman

Hold his hand






EPISODE 12

Happy Ending





No comments:

Post a Comment