Saturday, August 13, 2016

[Walkthrough] School Wonders Romance ~ Rin Asakura Main Story

Note: There are two endings, a Happy Ending and a Good Ending. The Happy Ending is the better one.
There are multiple ways to achieve the Happy Ending, below is just one way.






EPISODE 1

It's so difficult to talk to him.
He doesn't say much.
He's so hot.

"Is that magic?"
"Is it negative pressure?"
"How did you?"






EPISODE 2

Talk about the weather.
Talk about the exam.
Talk about the roomer.

Tell him.
Don't tell him.
Think about it.






EPISODE 3

"Thank you."
"You're smart."
"That was helpful."

She was summoned by someone.
She was curious.
It was some kind of mistake.






EPISODE 4

"Did you forget something here?"
"Do you have something to tell me?"
"Are you here to play?"

Tell him. 
Don't tell him.
Say nothing.






EPISODE 5

Beg him.
Give up.
Think up another tactic.

"Do you like sweet things?"
"Do you eat a lot?"
"Are you hungry?"






EPISODE 6

"What do you like to do?"
"What animal do you like?"
"What kind of girls do you like?"

(It's so scary.)
Wait for Asakura.
Enter the equipment room.






EPISODE 7

"Thank you." 
"Was I heavy?"
"How did you know?"

"It won't happen again."
Say nothing.
"I wasn't paying attention."






EPISODE 8

"Maybe I do like him."
"I can't like him."
"I don't know."

A book about history.
A book about love.
A book about fairytales.






EPISODE 9

Yuzuru
Ayabe
Asakura

By my house
School
The way to school






EPISODE 10

The school
The grass
The trees

"I came to play."
"I came to help you." 
"I followed you."






EPISODE 11

"I do."
"I don't."
"I don't know."

Close my eyes.
Don't close my eyes.
Ask him to close his eyes.






EPISODE 12

Happy Ending







No comments:

Post a Comment