Saturday, August 13, 2016

[Walkthrough] School Wonders Romance ~ Souma Asuka Main Story

Note: There are two types of endings in this game, a Happy Ending and a Good Ending. The Happy Ending is the better one.
There are multiple ways to achieve the Happy Ending, below is just one way.





EPISODE 1

Talk
Don't talk.
Mumble

Okay
Refuse
Consider






EPISODE 2

I ask the member near me.
Ask Souma.
Ask superior manager.

Are you okay?.

Thank you.
You are strong.






EPISODE 3

I said no.
I don't know.
I couldn't answer.

Why are you angry?
You practiced hard.
What happened?






EPISODE 4

I worry.
I am sad.
I stopp thinking.

We ran into each other.
None of your business.
Date






EPISODE 5

Tell about the ghost.
Don't tell.
Shake head.

Mumble

Say nothing.
Detour the topic.








EPISODE 6

Let's go home.
It's probably nothing.
It is not a lie.

We don't change forever.

We do change.
We don't want to change. 






EPISODE 7

About Souma.
About myself.
About school.

I was shy.

I was bad. 
I cannot talk.






EPISODE 8

The ceiling
The floor
The wall

I interrupt them.

I stand still.
I wait for them finishing talking.






EPISODE 9

Stop him.
Say nothing.
Look at him.

Give the bags to me.

What are you doing?
Will you help me?






EPISODE 10

I apologized.

Thanked to him.
I kept silence.

Just a friend.

Just a member of soccer club.
An important person.






EPISODE 11

I was embarrassed.
We were weird.
It's difficult to invite.






EPISODE 12

Happy Ending








No comments:

Post a Comment