Tuesday, July 7, 2015

[BL] Lover in Necktie ~ Yuki Kuzuhara Best End Walkthrough



Note: So, correct me if I'm wrong (because I usually am), but I believe you can only play this route once for free. If you want to play his route again or another character's route then you'll have to pay. Which isn't a bad deal if you think about it. You get a free story than just a free episode. It's like when authors let the first book of a series be free and the rest of the books you'll have to pay for because they have confidence you would want to buy them after reading the first book. Anyways. So yeah, actually read and pay attention if you decide to play. I skipped through the whole story but I managed to get the Best End somehow! 





EPISODE 1

1. "He helped me."
2. "It's really my fault."
3. "Kuzuhara-san didn't do anything wrong."

1. "Please don't."
2. "I'm embarrassed."
3. "It tickles."

CG




EPISODE 2

1. "Are you kidding?"
2. "Ok."
3. "Are you threatening me?"

1. "That is true, but..."
2. "I want to get used to it."
3. "Now?"




EPISODE 3

1. "I'm sorry."
2. "I gave you a trouble."
3. "What should I do...?"

1. "I don't know."
2. "I want to be totally fine."
3. "I want to change myself."




EPISODE 4

1. "It's not."
2. "Really?"
3. "I'm embarrassed!"

1. "I understand."
2. "I won't be able to take it anymore if I cry."
3. "It's a Spartan education."




EPISODE 5

1. "I'm trying to get used to it."
2. "You're cool."
3. "I'm going to imitate you."

1. "That's too much."
2. "Are you kidding?"
3. "The challenge level is high."

CG




EPISODE 6

1. "I lost myself..."
2. "I was worried..."
3. "I don't know why I did that."

1. "I'll be careful."
2. "He is not a bad person."
3. "He's childish."




EPISODE 7

1. "You got that right..."
2. "I can't explain it well."
3. "Are you mad at me?"

1. "It might be."
2. "Do you want to try it?"
3. "It's not."




EPISODE 8

1. "I'm not fine at all."
2. "Please leave me alone."
3. "I don't know."

1. "What did you notice about?"
2. "It's just your imagination."
3. "But we're strangers."

CG




EPISODE 9




EPISODE 10: Best End

CG

4 comments:

  1. Will you do any route with best endings for the other two?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kraddy :)
      I'm sooooo sorry for being super late to reply D: Hopefully late is better than never?
      Anywho. I don't intend to post up walkthroughs for the other characters in the game. The reason why is because I only make walkthroughs for free routes/games.

      Delete
  2. You could just un-instal re-instal and play them for free but to get the last one you'd have to pay

    ReplyDelete
  3. SyrupRain. First. sorry for my english.. but. did you have problems to display the CGS in this game?

    ReplyDelete