Tuesday, July 21, 2015

[BL] Yaoi Ooku: Distorted Love ~ Kasuga Happy Ending Walkthrough (Updating)

[Happy Ending (HE)] - Good Impression UP
[Bad Ending (BE)] - Good Impression DOWN
[Normal Ending] -no change




EPISODE 1: Taboo

1.4
A: stare at his eyes. 
B: touch his shoulder. 
C: pull his Kimono.

1.9
A: my brother
B: my vassal
C: not interested in men

Bonus Story ~ Forbidden Pleasure (100pt)

1.11
A: I look at his face
B: I look at his chest
C: I look at his shoulder

1.15 CG




EPISODE 2: Kasuga

2.1
A: I push him in his chest (UP)
B: I push him in his shoulder
C: I push him in his face

2.6
A: cold to me (UP)
B: strict to me
C: ............

2.15
A: obey him (UP)
B: be shy
C: resist him

Bonus Story ~ Frustrating Sensation (100pt)




EPISODE 3: Ooku

3.4 CG
A:I didn't make such a face.
B: Did I look like that?
C: You are right...

3.9
A: grab his Kimono
B: hold his hand
C: grab him in his shoulder

Bonus Story ~ No-way-out Pleasure (100pt)

3.14
A: I hit his arms
B: I push him in his chest
C: I stare at his eyes




EPISODE 4: Distance

4.1
A: touch his cheek
B: touch his lips
C: touch his chest

4.13
A: I can't tell you that
B: Nothing happened
C: Why do you ask?

Bonus Story ~ Self-mocking smirk 




EPISODE 5: Jealousy

5.5
A: I'm not a little kid
B: I'm surprised myself
C: It's Otama's fault...

Bonus Story ~ Tied up with linen rope...

5.8
A: I admit it
B: I don't admit it
C: Pretend like I have no idea

5.12
A: I look at his eyes
B: I look at his chest
C: I look at his hand




EPISODE 6: Affection

6.5
A: I grab his sleeve
B: I hug him
C: I grab his collar

6.7
A: Don't dodge my question.
B: But...
C: Alright

6.14
A: I'm happy
B: I''m embarrassed
C: Nothing

Bonus Story ~ Mourning body by fingering




EPISODE 7: Separation

7.3
A: pull his arm.
B: hold his hand.
C: pat on his shoulder.

Bonus Story ~ Anorganic Thing

7.6
A: I don't understand.
B: I understand.
C: ............

7.12
A: Say hello to Kasuga for me
B: I want to fo see Kasuga
C: I wonder if Kasuga's doing well




EPISODE 8: True Feeling

8.2
A: I wipe his forehead.
B: I wipe his neck.
C: I wipe his chest.

8.8
A: I hold onto him
B: I kiss his mouth
C: I touch his chest

8.14
A: What are you doing? ......
B: I'm embarrassed...!
C: Ain't I heavy?




EPISODE 9: Secret

Bonus Story ~ Keep doing by yourself

9.5
A: I hold onto his neck.
B: I request his lips.
C: I push him back on his chest.

Bonus Story ~ Let me do it today...

9.8
A: I hold onto him.
B: I grab his Kimono.
C: I hold his hand.

9.13
A: I stare at him.
B: I look away from him.
C: I laugh and change subject.




EPISODE 10: Suspicion

10.3
A: I wanted to see you.
B: I wanted to talk to you.
C: I thought you miss me.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey reggie x,

      Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for when you request for a link as this game is an available app on android (and maybe iso) and not on a computer.

      But I'm gonna guess what you meant in hopes that I answer your question!

      Did you want a link of the description? If so, here is a link of the game on googleplay:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anakare.oooku801eng&hl=en

      Did you want me to continue the walkthrough? If so I can continue it by the end of this week. The last time I updated this game was before I went on hiatus and I ended up forgetting about the game until now. I'll open up the app today and update the walkthrough on weekends.

      Delete