Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sleepless Cinderella:PARTY ~ Ryoichi Hirose Main Story Walkthrough

Good Choice! / Your Chemistry has increased! / 2pts
-answers-



EPISODE 1: A Dream come True

1.4
A: Apologize.
B: Leave the room quietly. (+0)
C: Chase after the woman.

1.7
A: I shake my head no in shock.
B: I push him away. (+0)
C: I let him do what he wants.




EPISODE 2: Best Laid Plans

2.4
A: Think of another plan. (+1)
B: Have Atsushi call.
C: Don't give up.

2.8
A: "Nothing happened." (+1)
B: "I won't dignify that with an answer."
C: "I'll leave it up to your imagination."




EPISODE 3: Who's that Woman?

3.3
A: "I can't."
B: "I'll do anything to win."
C: "I'm leaving it all up to luck." (+1)

3.9
A: "Is that bad?"
B: "It has nothing to do with you."
C: Don't say anything. (+1)




EPISODE 4: What Readers want

4.3
A: "I can't."
B: "I'll do my best." (+2)
C: "As long as it's not anything weird..."

4.10
A: "It'd be nice if they were."
B: "Of course not."
C: "I think you probably are." (+2)




EPISODE 5: The Writer Ryoichi Hirose

5.4
A: "We're just working together." (+2)
B: "We're more than friends, but less than lovers."
C: "I'm kinda like his pet."

5.8
A: "I think it's really interesting."
B: "It's just as I expected." (+2)
C: "I don't know much about this stuff."




EPISODE 6: Mystified

6.3
A: "I'm not your toy to play with." (+2)
B: "I'm tired of arguing with you."
C: "I'm just used to it."

6.8
A: "A fancy dinner."
B: "A trip overseas."
C: "I don't really need to go on a date." (+2)




EPISODE 7: The Trip

7.3
A: "If you say so."
B: "I just can't."
C: "I haven't even done anything." (+1)

7.9
A: "Well, I'm in Paris!"
B: "The wine is just so good."
C: "It's because I'm with you." (+2)




EPISODE 8: A Party to Remember

8.4
A: I Nod. (+2)
B: I shake my head no.
C: I walk up to him.

8.9
A: "Stop it." (+1)
B: "It has nothing to do with you."
C: "Of course he's not my type."




EPISODE 9: Riddles

9.4
A: "I want to talk to you about something."
B: "Am I interrupting?"
C: "Yeah, see you." (+1)

9.8
A: "No, I'm not."
B: "I'm cheering for the both of you." (+1)
C: I answer noncommittally.




EPISODE 10: The Scandal

10.4
A: "It might be..." (+1)
B: "I have no idea..."
C: "It doesn't have anything to do with me..."

10.8
A: "We're not on the best terms right now, so..."
B: "He'd never plagiarize someone else's work."
C: "It might be all my fault." (+1)




EPISODE 11: A Moral Question

11.5
A: Keep quiet.
B: Tell him the truth. (+0)
C: Wait for him to speak.

11.9
A: "I can't say."
B: "But I have to go apologize to him." (+2)
C: "I don't know."




EPISODE 12: The Last Resort

12.3
A: "When did you notice?"
B: "I had no idea." (+2)
C: "But it's still my fault."

12.8
A: "He seemed fine."
B: "He told me not to worry about it." (+1)
C: "I can't forgive him."




EPISODE 13: Best Allies

13.3
A: "I can't say."
B: "It's kind of a long story, but..." (+2)
C: "I don't know if I should be the one tell you..."

13.8
A: "I'd like to believe that." (+1)
B: "I can't believe that anymore."
C: "It's okay."




EPISODE 14: Face-Off

14.3
A: "I'd never do that."
B: "All I wanted was the truth." (+2)
C: "I'm leaving."

14.7
A: ... Fix my dress.
B: ... Hug Ryoichi. (+2)
C: ... Hide behind Ryoichi




EPISODE 15: END

Secret Ending (Secret Happy Ending)

  • Necessary TF: 42000
  • Necessary chemistry: 80

Super Happy Ending

  • Necessary TF: 42000

Happy Ending

  • Necessary TF: 31000

No comments:

Post a Comment