Saturday, July 25, 2015

My Forged Wedding: PARTY ~ Kunihiko Aikawa Main Story Walkthrough (Season 1)

Good choice! You got 10 Chemistry!
-answers-




EPISODE 1: A Mysterious Fiance Appears

1.4
A: No, we don't.
B: Don't answer

1.9
A: I'm not sure.
B: I can trust him.




EPISODE 2: Our First Date: A Baseball Stadium?

2.3
A: Where are we going?
B: I should go home.

2.7
A: Accept his offer.
B: Think about it a little more.




EPISODE 3: Time to Be a CEO's Wife?!

3.4
A: Give up and go home.
B: Have her tell him my name.

3.7
A: Eat it on my own.
B: Copy Uncle Kunihiko.




Special Story ~ First: Decisive Matchmaking Battle




EPISODE 4: My Husband's Big Crisis!

4.5
A: She didn't seem like that kind of person.
B: The CEO's wife might be behind this.

4.8
A: Contradict him.
B: Watch them in silence.




EPISODE 5: What I Can Do

5.3
A: Tell him I'm the fiancee.
B: Don't say anything.

5.7
A: I know.
B: I didn't know what was going to happen.




EPISODE 6: Sushi Roll Party

6.5
A: That isn't me.
B: Yes.

6.7
A: How to clean.
B: How to make coffee.




EPISODE 7: Surprise Present

7.5
A: Even you ride trains.
B: You like snacks, don't you?

7.9
A: I haven't done anything.
B: I hope I have.



Special Story ~ Second: Moonlight and Cigarettes





EPISODE 8: The Warmth in My Dreams

8.3
A: Can I think about it?
B: I'd love to.

8.9
A: Apologize.
B: Hold on to him.




EPISODE 9: The Suspicious Birthday Card

9.3
A: Say I like him better in a suit.
B: Think about it.

9.6
A: Can you sit down and wait?
B: Can you help me?




EPISODE 10: Unseen Feelings

10.5
A: Help him.
B: Get out of the way.

10.8
A: Don't apologize.
B: What happened?



Special Story ~ Third: A Promise on a Rainy Day




EPISODE 11: Confession

11.3
A: Bring him water.
B: Cool it down for him.

11.8
A: Lie to him.
B: Tell the truth.




EPISODE 12: Kunihiko's Past

12.4
A: With pleasure.
B: You're the one who should be teaching me.

12.7
A: I'll bring him.
B: I'm sure he'll come.




EPISODE 13: Reconciliation Dinner

13.4
A: Tell her about Hazuki.
B: Tell her about how I left home.

13.8
A: Hold his hand.
B: Nudge him to the bar.




EPISODE 14: Bouquet of Happiness

14.2
A: Are you seeing me with new eyes?
B: No I haven't.

14.7
A: Tell him.
B: Don't tell him.




EPISODE 15: END

Chemistry 300

Chemistry 280

Chemistry less than 280

No comments:

Post a Comment