Friday, July 17, 2015

[New] Is-it Love? Gabriel - Otome



(Album)
(Walkthrough) -ish



Hey! So, I haven't been making posts about new games for months now, but I decided to make one for this one game I stumbled upon while browsing through the google play store.

The game by 1492 Studio is titled:
Is it Love?
This is how it looks like in the app store.


Friend Code: 6adc560


Below are sections of the game description found on the googleplaystore:

You’ve just landed a job at Carter Corp., founded by the mysterious Ryan Carter. Your manager, Gabriel Simons, (besides being talented and seductive) has a reputation as a “serial lover”, making him the subject of many of your colleagues’ dreams. Covering his tracks, playing cat and mouse, sometimes a charmer and sometimes distant, you may risk falling into his claws...

It’s YOUR story!
You’re the heroine in this free Otome! You influence the story and the final conclusion, happy or unhappy, through the decisions you will choose to make. You’ll be able to play new episodes often, adding length to your virtual love story.
Is It Love? Carter Corp. - CASTING

Gabriel Simons: Manager
Extrovert, manipulative, insolent, hands-on.
28 years old, single, “serial lover”.
Personal trait: Takes advantage of his seduction skills.
Astrological sign: Leo.
“I had to fight to get where I am today. I know how demanding you have to be.”

Superb Illustrations
The more you progress into the Otome, the more superb illustrations you can unlock, adding visuals to your romantic story!
But pay attention to your choices! They can affect which images and secret scenes you unlock! But don’t worry, you can always replay the story, or a particular chapter, in order to unlock any images you might have missed!





Anywho,

This game is completely free to play. You just have to have patience (but that's with any of the free games).

In order to progress through the story you use up energy. Everyday you get 300 Energy and are able to win an additional 100 Energy if you play the minigame. I mentioned that you have to have patience when you play because 300 Energy gets used up very quickly.

The gameplay reminds me of the Jewel System from some KOYONPLETE games because of how quickly energy/jewels get used up in a day. I just downloaded the, "Is it Love?" game today so I need to check this but unlike the jewel system you can't save up beyond 300 Energy a day. Uhm. I think I worded that badly. Basically, you can't hoard your energy like you could hoard your jewels.
Also, if you noticed from the title of this post and the fact I only included Gabriel's character in the game description, this particular app only contains Gabriel's route. Similar to some KOYONPLETE games like Mystical Butterfly or Seal of Lycrois, the other character's will have their own app for their routes. (I think)


Because I just downloaded the game about an hour ago now, this list is short!

Pros:
  • A lot of choices to make.
    • Yeah, some of the choices you have to pick seem pretty mundane, like choosing the color of your bag, but it makes the game and MC feel more personal.
  • The ability to replay/restart a chapter at anytime.
  • I'm not used to the art style but it's still good. 


Cons: 
  • Energy gets used up quickly!

And that's all. I just wanted to inform you all of a game you might want to try if you haven't been playing it already. And I also wanted to share my first impressions of the game. I'm liking it so far and I'll continue to play it. I might do a walkthrough????? But I most likely won't make one since we can replay chapters. 

If you do decide to download and play the game be sure to use my friend code.
                                                                       Friend Code: 6adc560
If I get enough people using my friend code I'll create a post of the unlocked images and link it onto this page.




So yeah.
Have a nice day ^^.

40 comments:

  1. I probably sound stupid but I was wanting to ask for a walkthrough anyways. Though we may be able to play the chapters at any time, I can never get the right answers for the secret scenes. Please help. Either by posting the walkthrough or by posting the secret scenes. I'll be happy either way. Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, Anon. You don't sound stupid! It makes sense to ask for a walkthrough if you're having trouble getting an image or scene. That's what I'm here for x).

      Since you asked so nicely, I'll attempt at making a walkthrough or post up the secret scenes if I get them ^^. Which might take awhile because I stopped playing this game in the middle of chapter 1 so I'm not very far into the story or used to the game system xD. But after reading your request today, I started playing again and I recorded the choices I picked.

      So yeah.
      I'm really sorry it's going to take me awhile to have a walkthrough or scene posted. But I'm definitely working on it :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, and I finally posted up a link to the hidden images I obtained when people used my friend code :D. The link can be found at the top of the post.

      Delete
    3. You're awesome! :) I appreciate your help with it. Go ahead and take your time, I'm not in a huge hurry. Im new to this kind of game and I realize that its not the best but I like the story line. Thank you again for helping me out.

      Delete
  2. I am completely crazy about this game~~~! Kyaaa. I hate this guy but I think I love him as well. DD:

    I got the secret scene/image at chapter 1, but I didn't get it at chapter 4. I want to cry right now. D:
    I would reeaally appreciate if there was a walkthrough. *-*
    It's so sad to have to play it again since the given energy is almost nothing. D:

    I just wanted to let you know that there's more people crazy, like me, that would love if you did the walkthrough.
    Thank you sweetie. *--*
    (Let me know if I can help. ;] )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lori :)

      I'm working on a walkthrough for the game right now. But since I started it last week, it'll take me awhile to post something up. I'm still on Chapter One xD. So, I would suggest that you continue on to chapter 5+ for now and hopefully I'll have Chapter Four up for when you decide to redo the chapter. I'm really sorry it's going to take awhile D:

      I'm always open to receiving help :D ! I bet other players would appreciate it as well ^^ To make the walkthrough I'm currenlty making a list of answers I've chosen for the chapter. If you could do the same, whether the choices give a scene/image, and share them in a comment it would really help ^^ Oh, and just curious. How do you know how long it takes you to complete a chapter?

      Anywho,

      You're excitement/love for this game is making me excited to find out what'll happen next and find out why you hate but love this guy lol.

      Thanks again =]

      Delete
    2. Ok. I will wait for the chapter four walkthrough. ;)

      I am saving my answers so if I get the picture I will let you know. I don't think there's a way to know if you are close to finish the chapter... I haven't see it...

      Let me know if at some point you will start hating him as well... He's such a manipulative person.. D:
      I am really looking forward for Matt's game. *-*

      Delete
    3. I missed the Chapter 1 secret scene/image so I have to do it again T_T but I'm planning to move onto Chapter 2 and maybe even Chapter 3 to figure out what type of girl Gabriel likes and then I'll redo Chapter 1. Because for the first secret scene/image you barely had the chance to interact with the guy.

      Aw, I already had a feeling I wouldn't like him from his character description and now I learn he's manipulative xD!? Anywho yeah, I'll tell you the point in the game where I start hating him :P. I hope they'll make the other characters' apps/routes soon but it doesn't seem like it since Gabriel's story is still ongoing D:

      I'm planning to make a "walkthrough" post soon. Errr maybe next weekend since I'm busy studying for exams and quizzes. Anywho, I put quotation marks on the word "walkthrough" because I'm not gonna have anything on it yet. I'm posting it early because it's more for people who want to contribute to the his walkthrough, like you :D ! They can just comment in their answers and I'll transfer them to the post. But yeah. Just wanted to give you a heads up :)

      Delete
    4. Really!? D:
      I don't remember much about Chapter 1 so I can't help you. What I remember is that I choose a purple bag; ran after the thief; I accepted coffee from Lisa that I slip over myself; and told him about the thief.

      I want Matt's route. <3

      The game shows which chapter has a secret scene. Chapter 5 doesn't have one, so it's not necessary to make a walkthrough, right? I think the choices are just for that chapter you're playing, right?

      Yeah, I hope more people would help. It would be awesome! ;)

      Delete
    5. I guess I'm just not Gabriel's type ^^' maybe that's a good thing though xP

      Anywho, thanks. I'll make a note of the answer you pick and make sure I pick when I reply Chapter 1.

      And yes, from my understanding you don't need to make a walkthrough for Chapter 5. It seems like the secret scenes and images go together. So from looking the my album the chapters we really need to concern ourselves with are Chapter 1, 4, 6 8, 9, 10, 11....

      Oh and someone else volunteered to help so yay!

      Delete
    6. YAY. I'm playing Chapter 6 now. Right now I don't hate just Gabriel, but the MC as well.. But Gabriel still takes first place! The game will have to work hard to make me like him! u.u

      I will let you know when I finish the chapter and if I got the scene. ;)

      Delete
    7. I am SOO sad!
      The secret scene at Chapter 6 is really in the beginning so I decide it was worthy to play again since I didn't get the scene, but I didn't get at the second try as well. D:

      Delete
    8. I finally posted the "walkthrough"! It took me weeks but I finally did it xD.

      Aw. Is Matt the only person you like in the game?

      Making a walkthrough for this game is harder than I thought it would be T_T. I've started Chapter 1 again.

      Delete
    9. Well. The others are nice too but Matt is number 1!

      You saved the answers, right? Send it for me that maybe I can remember more... (loli_ruas@hotmail.com)

      After 4 tries I've given up Chapter 6. Seriously, its impossible! I Will let my options saved for when you get there.

      Good luck, for both of us.

      Delete
    10. Hey, did you get my email? ^^

      Delete
    11. Hey, Lori. Sorry, I didn't get your email but it's my fault because I changed my email. Let me send you another email.

      Delete
    12. I tried 7 times. It seems impossible....

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi is the secret scene paid or free if we want to play? Hope someone will reply me soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) So far I haven't come across anything making you pay so I'd say it's free.

      Delete
    2. If I do come across a time when you have to pay for a secret something, I'll comment back and alert you.

      Delete
    3. You can pay but if you make the right choices you get it for free!

      Delete
  5. Do you really have to seduce Gabriel? I mean, I'm chasing after Matt. -3- Hope you can answer ^w^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello =]

      I didn't try to contact the company to confirm my answer and so this is just a guess based on observation but...

      Yup, you really do have to romance Gabriel in this game. The app is specifically titled "Is it Love? - Gabriel". They included his name in the title. So, I'm guessing they're aiming to make the game/routes similar to KOYONPLETE's 'Mystical Butterfly' or 'The Seal of Lycoris' where they release a new app for each character route.

      Delete
  6. I'm So Excited For This Walk through . This Game Has Got Me On Edge Lol .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ^^.
      I'm planning to post up a "walkthrough" soon. I used quotation marks because when I do put up the walkthrough post it won't have any answers. I'm hoping that other players would be willing to contribute their answers by commenting them on the post. I'll be working on the walkthrough as well of course. Anywho, just wanted to give you a heads up since you're so excited for it :)

      Delete
  7. I wish I had kept track of my answers now! Moving forward, I'll try and note them down so I can help :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o :) :D No problem! Thanks a bunch for offering to contribute to the (upcoming) walkthrough! I'm already excited/grateful for you help, and I'm sure the other players are too ^^.

      I'll try to have the post up this weekend.

      Delete
  8. M'y code is 7dd77a6

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just started playing this and my code is e0bdac5

    ReplyDelete
  10. Existe a versão infinita desse jogo pra baixar? Não aguento esperar um dia todo kkkk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where do you put in the friend code?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well for those who wants to pursue guys other than gabriel, there are other available game links for other guys: ryan carter and matt. You just need to go to play store or one mobile to download them. This is totally different from koyonplete as they only go for one guy for one game app. I play all three of them. And all of them have different routes and answers c:

    ReplyDelete
  13. how do you input the friend code

    ReplyDelete