Sunday, July 31, 2016

[Walkthrough] Twilight Hunters ~ Kei Main Story

Notes:
There are two types of endings, a Happy End and a Good End. The Happy Ending is the better one.
There are multiple ways to achieve the happy end. If this is your first playthrough of the game, I suggest you play his story blind (without a walkthrough). If you miss the Happy End then come back to this walkthrough. 
After your first playthrough you don't have to worry about using up story tickets to replay his route.






EPISODE 01

"That's cruel."
"Are the examples people don't transform?"
Obediently nod.

Go after Kei.
Ask Seri.
I don't know what to do.






EPISODE 02

"It's a great view."
"This is my first time being in a guy's room."
"It's nothing."

Stay standing.
Sit down next to Kei.
Use the shower.






EPISODE 03

Keep listening to the CD.
Go and buy the CD in a hurry.
Go to Kei without buying the CD.

Tell the truth.
"I don't know."
"I wonder who he is."







EPISODE 04

Fall silent.
Look at Kei.
Tell the truth.

Obediently nod.
Ask for Kei needs to come with.
Ask where we were going.






EPISODE 05

"There wasn't anything else."
Change the subject.
Tell the truth.

"Because you're strong."
"You're helping me."
Watch him silently.






EPISODE 06

Hug onto Kei.
Whisper, "I'm scared."
Look around the surrounding. 

Close my eyes.
Continue watching.
Stand up.






EPISODE  07

Stay silent.
Tell the truthfully.
Think about it.

For helping me.
For protecting me.
For everything.






EPISODE 08

Start with the chicken steak.
Start with the salad.
Eat the vegetable soup.

Call out, "Kei!"
Hug him without thinking.
Stare at him.






EPISODE 09

Tell Shion.
Tell Reiya.
Tell Kei.

Get mad.
Walk towards him.
Ignore him.






EPISODE 10

Obey, and follow.
Hesitate.
Ask why.

Feel my mind go blank.
Break down in tears.
Deny it.






EPISODE 11

Quietly endure it.
Look at Kei.
Let tears drop.

Attack Shion.
Attack Kei.
Break the window.






EPISODE 12

Happy End








2 comments:

  1. Do you get to become a vampire in any of the endings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there :)
      Since you're asking I'm guessing you don't mind spoilers.


      Actually, the MC transform into a vampire in Episode 11.

      Delete