Thursday, April 10, 2014

[Extra] Mononoke Kiss has a '+'!

I have a feeling I'm late in finding out this 'news' but it is news to me and maybe it is news for you as well. Sooooo, I thought I would share it. 
This.....
(The white means you pay for routes)

can also be found as a different version.....

(The red means it's free.)

I got really excited when I found out I could play a new and freeeee SWD Solmare otome game because I really like Destiny Ninja, Ninja Love, and My Sweet Prince.


My invitation code
NnFFBZHip6



==Story== 
(description taken from googleplay)

"Once upon a time… Mononokes (humanoid monsters) were living discreetly in human society. And my life as a princess was full of peace… One day, some mononokes attacked my castle! One of them said to me, “You must be Yuri’s daughter.” And he attempted to take me away. “What the earth is going on!? Somebody, help me!!” Then all of a sudden, four young men appeared in front of me. “Who are you? What’re you doing here?” Now, I have to choose one of them to escape from the mononokes. Two of them, Enojo and Hajime are reaching out their hands to me. Which one should I choose? Or should I run away by myself―which brings me to meet Raizo."



You get to choose between these guys:

1.

2.

3.
(I forgot to take a screenshot of his profile Dx but I remember some things.)
The mysterious type with a past.


No comments:

Post a Comment