Saturday, April 26, 2014

Starstruck Love ~ Toma Arc Walkthrough


No.


CHAPTER 9:

9.2
[1] (It hurts...Stop it...)
[2] (It hurts, but...)
[3] (I can't resist him...)

9.3
[1] I like you...
[2] (How can I answer...?)
[3] I don't know.

9.6
[1] (What should I do?)
[2] You should stop...
[3] Thank you...

9.15
[1] (I should go back...)
[2] (I should go for it!)
[3] (But I want to see him.)




CHAPTER 10

10.2
[1] Why do you say so?
[2] Thank you...
[3] Everything's my fault.

10.7
[1] (Could it be from Toma...?)
[2] (A present?)
[3] (I'm scared.)

10.11
[1] Even I don't know.
[2] Toma...is my brother.
[3] You know I... 

10.14
[1] (He's probably worried too.)
[2] (It's because I wasn't straight with him.)
[3] (Why?)




CHAPTER 11

11.2
[1] (I'm scared!)
[2] (Help me, Toma!) 
[3] (Maybe if I just don't move...)

11.7
[1] (It's my fault..)
[2] (I knew she was crazy.)
[3] (I wanted to trust her.)

11.11
[1] (Someone's come for me.)
[2] (Could it be...?) 
[3] Help me!

11.13
[1] I knew you'd come...! 
[2] What took so long?
[3] Thank you.


✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Endings:

  1. Deep Love End = Affection 125+ , Chic 55+
  2. Crazed Love End = Chic 55+ , Affection < 125
  3. Extreme Love End = Affection < 125 , Chic < 55

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the walkthrough. Was a big help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question. What if you get 125 for affection and less than 55 for chic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Questions are welcomed ^^.
      You should receive the Deep Love End since, in the situation that you mentioned, it is the only end that fits.
      If it was the other way around, like, if you had 55 for chic an less than 125 for affection then you should receive the Crazed Love End.
      And lastly, if you have less than 125 for affection and less than 55 for chic, you should receive the Extreme Love End.

      Delete
  3. You should edit crazed love ending to 55+ chic and affection less than 125. if both are above the required numbers, it defaults to deep love end. I checked it out because I wanted to know what ending would occur if both numbers were above 125/55 affection/chic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had it implied it would be the way that you mentioned but it is better to be specific/detailed, huh? So, I've edited the walkthrough to include them. Thanks for pointing it out ^^. It makes the ending requirements much clearer x].

      Delete