Saturday, April 12, 2014

Seal of Lycoris ~ Tomoyuki Normal Ending

Possible Ending

Ugh. Why do you have to be so difficult Tomoyuki. It takes forever to save up enough jewels just to play and you reward me with a Normal Ending o(╥﹏╥)o 

Note: There are multiple ways to receive any ending, in this case, the normal ending.
I wasn't able to get the good ending but maybe this will help you find the good ending by not replicating my pathway completely.



CHAPTER 2
I found them intimidating
Place my hand on his hand gently (CG)


CHAPTER 3
Dos it have something to do with the injuries from yesterday?
I can't imagine living without you!


CHAPTER 4
I don't know (he blushes)
I feel that he is cruel


CHAPTER 5
I will look at him 
I feel happy


CHAPTER 6
I want to share his pain
I hugged him (CG)


CHAPTER 7
I am willing to do it, if this can save Tomoyuki
Look for other methods



1 comment:

  1. In the end of the game, a Hatsune Miku song plays, if you happen to know the name of it could you please tell me? I've been looking for it everywhere and I can't find it D: Thanks you xD

    ReplyDelete