Monday, April 28, 2014

Shall we Date? Mononoke Kiss + ~ Raizo Main Story Walkthrough



Type: Humanoid Beast
A hybrid of a monkey, tiger, and snake.
Height: 6.2 feet
Age: 23
Favorites: grass-flavored rice cake

"One of the four who appeared in front of you when mononokes attacked the castle.

There is no one who can defeat him. Despite his scary appearance, he is kind to woman and has a caring side.

Strong and reliable. You'd give yourself all to him..."



Intimacy went up a lot!!
answers


CHAPTER 1

1.4
Tell him my name.
Don't tell him my name.


1.9 Love Letter
Of course I don't!
But you'll save me, right?





CHAPTER 2

2.2
I never asked for help.
I don't have to listen to this.

2.4 Minigame Checkpoint! - 25% & CG


2.6

You bet you didn't!
You're a liar!

2.7 Love Letter





CHAPTER 3

3.4
Of course I am.
You don't look it.


3.8 Love Letter
You'd better do a good job. 
Thank you very much.





CHAPTER 4

4.2
Stay quiet.

Go along with it.

4.4 
Charm Level Checkpoint
Not this again.
I'v got some sex appeal.


4.5 CG & Love Letter





CHAPTER 5

5.2

Let him sleep a little more.

But I need him to wake up.


5.4 

I want to leave now.
He has a point.

5.8 Love Letter





CHAPTER 6

6.4 Items Checkpoint! - Passport x 4

6.5

I can't believe it.

So he's a spirit...


6.6

Somebody, please!
Raizo...!


6.7 Love Letter





CHAPTER 7

7.2 CG

7.5

Yes, I'm fine.

What just happened...?


7.6
I'm sorry...

It's all my fault. 


7.7 Love Letter





CHAPTER 8

8.4 Charm Level Checkpoint
Again? Oh, yeah...
How rude!


8.6
Cry at last.
Hold back the tears.

8.7 Love Letter





CHAPTER 9

9.3 CG
It's your fault.
Don't say that.


9.5
Why me?
I'm not ready for this...

9.9 Love Letter





CHAPTER 10

10.2
Maybe I'll go with Enojo.
Take care of me, Raizo.

10.4 Minigame Checkpoint! - 25%


10.7
I want to be useful!
I can't leave Raizo!

10.9 Love Letter





CHAPTER 11

11.4 Items Checkpoint! - Passport x 11

11.7
I'm sorry
Don't die...!


11.9 Love Letter
I'm really sorry.
Thank goodness...!
This is what the Love Meter should look like at the end Chapter 11 = HAPPY ENDING




CHAPTER 12 - ENDING

don't do anything = HAPPY ENDING

use Love Potion = SWEET ENDING

11 comments:

  1. Thank you! I've written Raizo walkthrough somewhere after I got his happy ending but couldn't find it >_< I'm aiming for the sweet one now =) Are you interested by Hikobane walkthrough? I just got his happy ending ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's np ^^. Ooooo yes, I'm interested in a Hikobane walkthrough :D! Wow, you finished so fast :o! I've started his route and a walkthrough but I'm only on chapter 7. He's so cute *.* When I'm finished with Hikobane's route (Happy Ending) I'm gonna go after the others' sweet endings as well. I kinda don't like how we have to use a potion to get the sweet endings but at least it doesn't cost tooooo much zeni. =P

      Delete
    2. So, Raizo's spin-off story came out and *squeals* such an adorable kid :3 I'll give you my answers since I don't know if you're playing it right away or not, so unless you tell me you don't need them~, here's the first one

      1.11
      Very brightly colored mushrooms.
      Really big mushrooms. (Intimacy went up a lot!)

      Delete
    3. I need them! I need them! I've was finishing up another of Enojo's ending so I've only just started on Raizo's spin-off. I'll post up a walkthrough for the spin-off with your answer(s). ty =]
      He is adorable *.* He had such big eyes as a kid :D

      Delete
    4. Haha. No problem.

      And *squeals* I want to keep him. Forever and ever and ever and ever!!! Ooooh... *taps chin* I might pay my friend to do some of the otome game fanart for me :3 Kind of like the stuff people sell in the artist alleys at con. They'd be so sexy and such a huge seller in my opinion x3 and originals too <3

      1.19
      Try to scare her
      Try to talk to her (Intimacy went up a lot!!)

      Delete
    5. OoOoO the fanart thing sounds really cool :O
      I wish I had talent for the arts. I remember taking an art class in high school and having nightmares of me constantly painting a single portion of my project over and over again xD. I ended up getting an A in the class but man....I'm slightly traumatized xP.

      Anywho, I've made a post of the spin-off =]

      http://syruprain.blogspot.com/2014/06/shall-we-date-mononoke-kiss-raizo-spin.html

      Delete
  2. Hey, thought I'd contribute. I notice your blog is the one which have Raizo spin off walkthrough answers.
    Here's the newest:

    2.1
    Tempura
    Baked Sweet Potato (Intimacy went up a lot!! )
    Wooden Sword
    Armor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OoOoOo this is great =D tyvm for sharing your answers ^^. I've added them to this post:

      http://syruprain.blogspot.com/2014/06/shall-we-date-mononoke-kiss-raizo-spin.html

      Delete
    2. OoOoOo this is great =D tyvm for sharing your answers ^^. I've added them to this post:

      http://syruprain.blogspot.com/2014/06/shall-we-date-mononoke-kiss-raizo-spin.html

      Delete
  3. This one here too:

    2.4
    Make a big dumpling ( Intimacy went up a lot!! )
    Make artistic dumpling

    ReplyDelete