Friday, April 11, 2014

Forbidden Love ~ Mike Jones 2nd Story Walkthrough




Chapter 1
We're really good friends 


Chapter 2
(What should I do...) 


Chapter 3
That's my plan 


Chapter 4
Restrain yourself 


Chapter 5
I want to be together with you, Michael 


~~Secret Story~~ 
 love points: 
180+


Chapter 6
I'm worried about Michael... 


Chapter 7
...There's no helping it, since it's work 


Chapter 8
Are you okay, Michael? 


Chapter 9
Because it would be painful 


Chapter 10
Thank you, I'm really happy.


~~Secret Story~~
love points: 350+


Chapter 11
Maybe both 


Chapter 12
I'm grateful too 


Chapter 13
(Because of me, Johannes...!)


Chapter 14

Johannes said the same thing 


Chapter 15
I'm... sorry too 


Chapter 16

I believe you, Mike 


Chapter 17
I just thought it was kind of nice 


~~Secret Story~~
love points: 600+


Chapter 18
Okay, I'm looking forward to it 


Chapter 19
...Thank you 


Chapter 20
That's not true 


~~Secret Story~~
love points: 800+


Chapter 21
I'm happy we're alone together 


Chapter 22
I have some business, so 


Chapter 23
Mike, save me...!


Chapter 24
I can't understand you either 


Chapter 25
But the document...!



3 comments:

  1. -Story 3-
    Episode 1
    Wherever is fine
    Episode 2
    If we'll be like them someday
    Episode 3
    Let's all play together
    Episode 4
    I bet you were a cutie
    Episode 5
    I'm really looking forward to our wedding
    Episode 6
    There's no reason for you to be jealous

    !!Secret Story : 180 LP!!

    Episode 7
    Now I know what true happiness feels like
    Episode 8
    You can do it !
    Episode 9
    Our honeymoon starting !
    Episode 10
    Don't go! It's too dangerous.
    Episode 11
    I'm mad that I could scream.
    Episode 12
    If that's what Mike really wants
    Episode 13
    I'm rather thankful
    Episode 14
    I feel so happy!

    !!Secret Story : 450 LP!!

    Episode 15
    Fine
    Episode 16
    Mike is even more frustrated than i am
    Episode 17
    He has to do it for Jones Corp's sake
    Episode 18
    I wonder if he wants to try some?

    !!Secret Story : 600 LP!!

    Episode 19
    I'll be okay as long as you're with me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Story 4-
    Episode 1
    Why not?

    !!Secret Story : 30 LP!!

    Episode 2
    That you would think about the shop
    Episode 3
    I should have turned Jake down more directly
    Episode 4
    Uh...yeah
    Episode 5
    It doesn't have anything to do with you
    Episode 6
    Mike is my everything
    Episode 7
    (I should apologize...)
    Episode 8
    ...I'm only strong because of you

    !!Secret Story : 250 LP!!

    Episode 9
    I'm glad we came
    Episode 10
    But, you and Johannes are different.
    Episode 11
    Johannes would never do something like that!
    Episode 12
    Mike will come up with something.
    Episode 13
    It's full of love
    Episode 14
    What about a bag?

    !!Secret Story : 500 LP!!

    Episode 15
    I didn't want to interfere with your work
    Episode 16
    We'll make lots of new memories
    Episode 17
    I'm sure this is all some kind of mistake
    Episode 18
    ...Everything's fine
    Episode 19
    Never Mind
    Episode 20
    Mike isn't that sort of person
    Episode 21
    I bet Mike is home by now

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Story 5-
    Episode 1
    Not me
    Episode 2
    It's all thanks to Mike
    Episode 3
    ( you promised me)
    Episode 4
    It's not Mike's fault

    !!Secret Story : 120 LP!!

    Episode 5
    ... I'm sorry
    Episode 6
    I'll make sure i won't be any trouble
    Episode 7
    But this will be a help for Mike
    Episode 8
    I don't want to wait any longer
    Episode 9
    ( Mike is having a hard time too.. )
    Episode 10
    .. he must be tired

    !!Secret Story : 350 LP!!

    Episode 11
    It's not your fault
    Episode 12
    We're fine..
    Episode 13
    ( my heart aches..)
    Episode 14
    ... is there anything?
    Episode 15
    Why do you care about Mike?
    Episode 16
    Okay
    Episode 17
    Mike, Trust me!
    Episode 18
    What's going to happen?

    !!Secret Story : 700 LP!!

    Episode 19
    Don't you think you did a bad thing?
    Episode 20
    No way..

    ReplyDelete