Wednesday, April 9, 2014

[Extra] Sweet Scandal's Horai has some very nice looking...




FURNITURE!



So, I was replaying some of Horai's scenarios, (because I like him so much), when I got to the part where you're at his house,



something caught my eye... Okay, I'm being dumb because I already gave it away with the very first word of this post xD but I feel the need to reiterate in order to emphasize this wonderful piece of crazily placed rectangles.



THIS!

♬ Entertainment system ♬


Now that you've got a good look at it... is it not a beauty *.* And it's in a bachelor's home! It's so clean and white and and and plain....but better than mine! 

-my entertainment system-

But hey! Maybe one dayyy in the future, though most likely not, I'll have something as pretty as Horai's furniture or even Horai himself (◠‿◠✿) And if I never reach that day, at least I still have my








~* I would like to thank ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ and apologize <丶´Д`> to all that read this minutiae. You have my respect (シ_ _)シ*~


No comments:

Post a Comment