Thursday, April 24, 2014

[Update] Where I'm at 4/24...

I haven't posted any new walkthroughs or of anything lately but just thought I would let you all know that I've started on some routes and are working on some of them as well as some others. But, I've been taking my sweet time on posting my progress because finals week is not too far for me. I've decided to let you all in on where I'm at and what you can slowly expect from in the (hopefully) nearby future.



Walkthroughs:
  • Bidding for Love ~ Takato Iriya Main Story ( In progress -I've just started)
  • Starstruck Love ~ Toma's Arc (In progress)
  • Shall we Date Ninja Love ~ Mushashi Miyamoto Main Story (soon - I'll post the complete walkthrough in one go. Just gotta look at my screenshots. He's actually the first Ninja Love + character I played but that was before I created this blog so I never posted it up.)
  • Forbidden Love ~ Matthew 1st Story (in progress - just started so expect that'll it'll take a long while to complete)
  • It's Our Secret ~ Edward 2nd Story (In progress - I honestly didn't feel the first story. Didn't really like Edward much either.... but I shall endure him for all of your sakes! )
  • The Seal Of Lycoris - Cain Good Ending (soon - I've played the game already. I just gotta type in the choices and post them)


Recaps:
  • Shall we Date Destiny Ninja ~ Hyuga (canceled - just don't feel like continuing with his recaps xP )
  • Love Academy Yaoi ~ Jun (normal ending)
  • Love Academy ~ Togo Gen (will resume)

So...... I was thinking about actually buying a character's route from some game that I haven't already seen someone play and then recap it..... but I don't know what game or character I want to choose from. Still thinking about it. Any recommendations? 




CGs:
  • I won't touch this page unless someone comments with a request for CGs of a specific character. 



As usual, I take requests for any walkthroughs, recaps, or CGs! Anywho....yeah, this is my plan. I'll get to them all slowwwwlllyyyyy but believe me, I'll get them done =].

No comments:

Post a Comment