Monday, August 4, 2014

Love! Sushi Rangers ~ Iku Sukegawa Happy End Walkthrough


25% Affinity 
-answers-


CHAPTER 1: A Splendid Leader

[1] Have I said too much?
[2] It sounds like he has nothing but being 'nice'...
[3] Being 'nice' is a merit!




CHAPTER 2: A Sushi Break

[1] Objection!
[2] It's not that I am against it, but---
[3] Well, I guess...it's a date... I guess...




CHAPTER 3: Date for Just One Day

[1] I don't want to hurt the relationship between you and Kei.
[2] I couldn't break the promise I had with Kei.
[3] I just want you, Iku, to have a break from work.




CHAPTER 4: Big and Little Brother 

[1] Everyone has their weaknesses!
[2] Even so, they are also a part of you!
[3] There's no one who can pretend to be strong just by hiding all their weaknesses.




No comments:

Post a Comment