Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Shall we Date? Destiny Ninja ~ Love is Actually All Around!! Spin-off Walkthrough



answers moving towards juicy end (the right)




CHAPTER 1

1.6
Sorry...
Didn't you have plans?

1.11
The street with not many people 
The street with lots of people




CHAPTER 2

2.1 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 2

2.5
Yes, that's right
Um...

2.9
I'm impressed
Maybe they have previous acting experience...?




JUICY LOVE ENDING

(1/5) Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 3
          CG


CHAPTER 1

1.4
a short story collection.
a romance novel.

1.8
are you tired?
won't you read, too, Benkei?




CHAPTER 2

2.1 Pass Checkpoint - Pass x 2
Benkei shoved me here.
I can't really say

2.5 Pass Checkpoint - Pass x 3
I shall step in to stop it.
I shall find somebody to help him.

2.9 Pass Checkpoint - Pass x 3




JUICY LOVE ENDING 


       walkthrough contributor(s)
                   Lori
              Anonymous(es)
             Riku-of-Darkness
CHAPTER 1

1.2
I'd like to go riding
I'd like to go to the garden.

1.3 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 2




CHAPTER 2

2.1
Noritsune Taira
Kazemasa

2.4
tell him I don't know.
ask what he wants.

2.5 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 2

2.7
"I belong only to Yoshitsune."
"Enya, what happened?"




JUICY LOVE ENDING

3.1 CG
3.4 Enemy Appearace 30%




walkthrough contributor(s)               
Jenny                                    
Miaru Uchiha                            
Anonymous(es)                          

CHAPTER 1

1.5
continue watching them.
scold Goyo.

1.6 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 2

1.7
the courtyard
the kitchen




CHAPTER 2

2.1
...hate me?
...be afraid of me?

2.3
Go to the stable.
Chase after Goyo.

2.7 Pass Checkpoint! - Pass x 3




JUICY LOVE ENDING

34 comments:

  1. The answer that leads to the juicy ending on the first choice of Yoshitsune is "I'd like to go riding". (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the pass point check need x2

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Kazemasa" is the next correct answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't tell if this is the same Anonymous person as above but I still want to thank you for providing a correct answers :)!!

      Delete
    2. Haha different but no problem!

      Delete
  4. Did anyone did not resived the picture from Benkei story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean the one during the story? If so, I didn't post it when the picture shows but it should be in the Juicy Love Ending chapter.
      Uh, If you meant to ask to ask if that picture was not received like in the albums, you can't see them in the albums :(
      The CG you do get in the albums is rewarded to you after you complete a route. Ugh, and I totally prefer the CG from the story versus the CG given as an award >.<

      I hope I answered your question D:

      Delete
    2. The one reward one, for some reason after compliting the story i did not received it at all

      Delete
    3. Hmmm strange :(

      When did you complete Benkei's story? It could be a system error. When I played Enya's route I completed it in time for the early bird special awards but I received nothing for a couple of days. I thought maybe I didn't complete it in time because of different time zones but I eventually got it and they apologized and called it an error. If it hasn't been long since you completed his story I'd say give it a few days?

      If it has been awhile you can always email them. You could find all the information by tapping 'menu', 'help', and 'support'.

      Or maybe it magically appeared in your album? xD Sorry, trying to think of things that could have happened. Errr uhmmm hmm.

      I could post it on the walkthrough post if you want to see it big sized if you want. I'm sorry I'm not very helpful :(.

      Delete
    4. I had the same problem too, (and I completed Benkei's story a couple days ago) but I somehow got the reward photo today! Maybe yours will come today too? :D

      Delete
  5. "tell him I don't know" is the next correct answer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Passport checkpoint is 2.

    "I belong to Yoshitsune" is the last correct answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the help you've been giving recently ^^. It's much appreciated :D!

      Delete
  7. Enemy checkpoint 30% chance shizuka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the help :D ! I have not made it to this checkpoint yet but I'm assuming it's in the Juicy Love End?

      Delete
  8. Goyo:
    1st answer: continue watching them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there!^^
    For Goyo's 2nd answer choose: the kitchen.
    Good luck! ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, Miaru ^^.
      Thank you for providing an answer :) !

      Delete
  10. Hi, need help for the 3rd answer of Goyo's.
    Anyone, any idea? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. After the first answer pass checkpoint need x2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your contribution :)! It is much appreciated ^^.

      Delete
  12. Aaw I really wish they had a Hyuga and Hyosuke one too! And anything with Kazemasa really <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the same about the other spinoff stories sometimes

      Delete
    2. Yeah. ..hyuga is my favorite

      Delete
    3. I also agree with wishing they'd make certain spin-offs available to more characters. - Even though I haven't finished everyone's main story (I play their spin-offs though) I'm gonna have to say Kazemasa is my favorite =].

      Delete