Friday, August 1, 2014

Shall we Date? My Fairy Tales+ ~ Ocean Main Story Walkthrough

walkthrough contributor(s)
Miya



Happiness went up a lot!!
-answers-



CHAPTER 1

1.3
Pinch his nose to make him drink it.
Use mouth-to-mouth.

1.6
Let me make you happy.
Introduce me to someone.

1.8 Love Letter




CHAPTER 2

2.2
I'm going to see my dressmaker.
I'm going to see a merman.

2.5
Take on his request.
Be honest and tell him it's not possible.

2.6 Gate of Fortune-telling 50%
2.7 CG




CHAPTER 3

3.6
Sing for me.
Dance for me.

3.7 Owl's Forked Road - Sweets x 3

3.8
Fight Aster.
Lie and say that Ocean's not a merman.




CHAPTER 4

4.2
Lie and kiss him.
Don't kiss him.

4.8 Magic Book's Appraisal
Make him drink water.
Smack his face.




CHAPTER 5

5.3 CG
Leave him alone.
Help him get dressed.

5.8
Give him the elixir.
Don't give him the elixir.




CHAPTER 6

6.3
Defend myself with magic.
Fight against her with my broom.

6.4 Owl's Forked Road - Sweets x 7

6.6
Don't kiss him.
Kiss him.






CHAPTER 7

7.4
Stop the fighting.
Cheer Ocean on.

7.5 Magic Book's Appraisal

7.6
Don't tell him.
Tell him.

7.7 CG & Love Letter




CHAPTER 8

8.1
Show him the fountain.
Show him the treasury.

8.5
The treasury.
The flower garden.

8.6 Owl's Forked Road - Sweets x 9
8.7 Love Letter




CHAPTER 9

9.3
Tell Aster that I hate him.
Tell Aster that I love Ocean.

9.4
The flower garden.
The beach.

9.7 Gate of Fortune-telling 10%
9.8 Love Letter




CHAPTER 10

10.1
Reject him and go to the beach.
Dance with him.

10.6 Owl's Forked Road - Sweets x 19

10.7
Cast the spell



***Use 1 'Blue Feather' to get Sweet Ending***


CHAPTER 11 - ENDING

5 comments:

  1. *glowers menacingly at the same Owl's Forked Road as you are and plots to take down whoever came up with such a high fucking number* I'm glad the event is going on for more Gem otherwise I wouldn't have even had the 6000ish I had. Bought sweets. Used 3 on Cindo's route so I could move on and continue to get stars for rewards. Better than nothing I guess.... >.> Thank god it curbs my OCD because I'm stuck on Seanwhite at another Owl's Forked Road x9 too and I definitely don't have enough sweets for Seanwhite's route.

    *does stabby motions at said mysterious person mentioned above*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. Who are you stabbing x]?

      And ugh, this whole Owl's Forked Road is so horrible. I'm at- I've been on an Owl's Forked Road for all three characters for awhile now and it's horrible because there's an event going on! I wanna save up the sweets to I can continue with Ocean's route but but but I want more of the w/e we have to collect. Anywho, I went with the saving up route >.<.

      Anywho, good thing it curbs your OCD! It's not good for me b/c when I see the 19 sweets needed, I just lose hope. I haven't been G&C T-T.

      Delete
  2. the person who thought it was a good idea to make the last owl's forked road checkpoint require 19 sweets. lol. thank god I was OCD about the G&C because I was only stuck for like 1 day where I was unable to prevent my energy from filling up completely. I've finally saved up 10 sweets :) Though since I'm doing Thumbelina's route I should be fine because of the event giving the early bird gifts if you finish the chapters before the end of the early bird's special. Otherwise I'd totally just be playing Cindo's route and saving up gems for sweets lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! We're exploring the comments section of this entire blog instead of just one walkthrough post x] !

      Anywho, That's a relief. When you said person above I thought you meant Ocean. I was like, "But Ocean is my favorite D:".

      Thank God for Thumbelina's route! I can finally participate in the event and earn rewards quicker through progressing in the story instead of by training and slots everyday.

      Oh! And since we're on the subject of My Fairy Tales+... Is it just me or are the names for this game horrible xD? Seanwhite, Ocean, Cindo, and Thumbelina. I'm can get on board with their names at least. But I was a bit surprised. I thought they would've tried to make Thumbelina's name more, uh, masculine? Turn Thumbelina into Thumbelino or something like how they changed Cinderella into Cindo x).

      Delete
    2. btw after owl's forked road x19 sweet requirement is

      10.7
      cast the spell

      chapter 11 ending

      Delete