Saturday, August 2, 2014

Shall we Date? My Fairy Tales+ ~ Seanwhite Main Story Walkthrough


walkthrough contributor(s)
Anonymous (1)
Miya


Happiness went up a lot!!
-answers-


CHAPTER 1

1.2 
Because I'm smarter than you. (Nothing)
Because I'm better than you. (Nothing)

1.3
I'll tell you
You tell me about this world

1.5 CG

1.7 Love Letter
Because you're cool...
No way!




CHAPTER 2

2.5
Gently tell him off
Get angry

2.8 Love Letter
Yes, because you said you like apples.
What are you talking about?




CHAPTER 3

3.2 Owl's Forked Road - Sweets x 1

3.5 
Yes, that's good.
You don't need to hold on so tight.

3.7 Love Letter
Feed yourself.
Umm... Ok




CHAPTER 4

4.2 Magic Book's Appraisal -Fantastica Level-

4.5
You're right!
It's not a date!

4.6 CG

4.7
Close your eyes
Brush his hand away

4.8 Love Letter




CHAPTER 5

5.2 Gate of Fortune-telling 25%

5.7
Deny it.
Don't say anything.

5.9 Owl's Forked Road - Sweets x 7
Be embarrassed




CHAPTER 6

6.3
I completely forgot

6.7
Are you jealous




CHAPTER 7

7.4
Stop denying reality

7.5
worry




CHAPTER 8

8.4 Owl's Forked Road - Sweets x 9

8.7 
Ah, that hurts!

8.8
I'm right here.




CHAPTER 9

9.4
Ah!

9.6
Yes!




CHAPTER 10

10.2
I know it's dangerous, but...

10.5
"I'll be you're friend"

10.7 Owl's Forked Road x 19




***Use 1 'Blue Feather' to get Sweet Ending***

CHAPTER 11 - ENDING

9 comments:

  1. Chapter 3
    3.5 You don't need to hold on so tight.
    3.7 Umm... Ok

    Chapter 4
    4.5 Yes, you're right.
    4.7 Brush his hand away.

    Chapter 5
    5.(something) Gate of Fortune-telling 25%

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thank you for the help! It's much appreciated ^^.

      Delete
    2. Glad to help :)

      5.7 Don't say anything
      5.8 Owl's forked road - sweets x7
      5.8 be embarrassed

      Delete
    3. 6.3 I completely forgot
      6.7 Are you jealous

      Delete
    4. 7.4 Stop denying reality
      7.5 worry

      Delete
    5. Sorry, I got stuck on the Owl's Forked Road checkpoint >.<
      8.4 Owl's Forked Road - sweets x 9
      8.7 Ah, that hurts!
      8.8 I'm right here.

      Delete
    6. No problemo, I appreciate the help you're continuing to give ^^.. Those forked road checkpoints are total cockblocks >.>

      Delete
  2. 9.4 ah!
    9.6 yes!
    10.2 i know it's dangerous, but...
    10.7 magic test ground owl's forked road x19

    ReplyDelete
  3. chapter 11 happy/sweet end. there's no more choices. forgot to include 10.5 answer though which is "i'll be your friend"

    ReplyDelete