Monday, August 11, 2014

Shall we Date? Ninja Assassin+ ~ Wakasa Main Story Walkthrough


walkthrough contributor(s)
Miya



Intimacy went up a lot!!
-answers-



CHAPTER 1

1.4
"Of course!"
"I'm not sure..."

1.7 CG

1.8
"I force myself not to."
"No, I don't."




CHAPTER 2

2.1
"I'd hate to..."
"Please stop!"

2.6
"Stop!"
(What to do...)

2.9 Love Letter




CHAPTER 3

3.1
"I enjoy my job!"
"Well..."

3.3 Stylish Level Checkpoint

3.8 CG
"Huh?"
"You're mistaken!"

3.9 Love Letter




CHAPTER 4

4.2
"Is that so?"
"It doesn't seem to be nothing..."

4.6
"I'm his assistant."
"What kind of relationship?"

4.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 5

5.3 Item Checkpoint - Purse x 6
"Is that okay?"
"Please wait!"

5.8
"You really did!"
"Not really..."




CHAPTER 6

6.3 Minigame Checkpoint 33%

6.5
"No."
"A little..."

6.12 Love Letter
"I don't know..."
"Okay..."




CHAPTER 7

7.4
"It's nothing..."
"Actually..."

7.14
"I don't understand."
"I think that's good." 

7.15 Love Letter




CHAPTER 8

8.1
"We're not!"
"Actually..."

8.3 Stylish Level Checkpoint

8.10 Love Letter
"I'm fine!"
"I'm sorry..."




CHAPTER 9

9.3 Minigame Checkpoint! 11%

9.4
"I think you deceived him..." 
"Your expression is so obvious."

9.7 
"I did think it."
"No-No, I don't!"

9.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 10

10.1 CG
10.2 CG

10.3 Item Checkpoint - Purse x 12
"But will that work...?"
"Okay..."

10.9 
"Not yet..."
"Yes..."

10.11 CG + Love Letter




= HAPPY END
or
+ ritual arrow = SWEET ENDING

9 comments:

  1. 8.10 i'm fine
    9.4 your expression is so obvious
    9.7 i didn't think that
    10.3 okay...
    10.9 yes...
    happy/sweet end

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy is outright scary at times...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. I agree. He is quite disturbing so it's a good thing he can be so cute at times x).

      Delete
  3. Do I have to have ALL the answers perfect to get the sweet ending? Or is it okay if I mess up one or two..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the late response D:
    If you answers all the answers perfectly than that means it should only take you only one Ritual Arrow to obtain the Sweet End. However, if you mess up one or two answers then that means you'll have to use more than one Ritual Arrow to obtain the Sweet End.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww crap.. Thanks a lot and I love your walkthrough :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, sorry about that. It's because if get all the answers correct and only use one Ritual Arrow, you end up just barely reaching the Sweet End bar x].

      And no problem :)

      Delete
    3. Nah you don't have to apologize, I was careless. Its only sad coz this is the *second* time I'm going through the route (since I now really like him) and I messed up once already ;__;. And getting an arrow is so difficult! I should probably just go back to Shion, my second favourite. :/

      Delete
    4. I feel bad because I should probably make it more clear on the walkthrough about when to use Ritual Arrows/Hearts/Love Potions since I get multiple questions about Sweet Endings, and I haven't fixed anything yet :( But I shall! ....one day x].

      Anywho, I see you like your men crazy x). That's okay, I like Wakasa too! Actually, I like everyone from Ninja Assassin+ so it's hard for me to choose a favorite. Hmmm but I can say I like Soji's looks and Sion's story the most :)!

      That really sucks you have to play his route a 3rd time :(. Were the first two times you played a normal ending and a happy ending? or did you just get one of those endings twice? Hmmmm If I were in your situation I'd start playing another character's route and come back to Wakasa's later. And hopefully by that time all memories of playing Wakasa's route would have disappeared so replaying it for a 3rd time won't feel so bad because it'll be like playing the story for the first time again! ...hopefully that is x). Anywho, up to you =].

      Delete