Monday, August 18, 2014

My Forged Wedding: PARTY ~ Takao Maruyama Main Story Walkthrough (Season 1)


Good Choice! You got 10 Chemistry!
-answers-



EPISODE 1: Leave it to the Lawyer!

1.2
A: Look at Takao.
B: "I'll leave it up to your imagination."

1.8
A: "Will we be meeting your parents?"
B: "What if she finds out?"




EPISODE 2: A Dinner Seasoned By Tears

2.2
A: "I must be dreaming."
B: "I'm not sure what to think."

2.4
A: "A father."
B: "A mother."




EPISODE 3: A Treasure in the Sunset

3.3
A: "What do you think I like about him?"
B: "I never thought about it."

3.5
A: Just say you will.
B: Nod silently.




EPISODE 4: Tatsuki's Secret Chat 

4.2
A: "That's a secret."
B: "Ask Takao."

4.9
A: "Nobody's ever said that to me."
B: "Should I believe you?"




EPISODE 5: Husband at Work 

5.5
A: "That's not true at all!"
B: "Are you jealous?"

5.9
A: "Everyone."
B: "Then, I guess I'll say you."




EPISODE 6: Newlyweds Detective Agency

6.2
A: "I think it's just you."
B: "Probably because we live together."

6.8
A: "You're so cute."
B: "It's good to be bad at some things."




EPISODE 7: A Night at Training Camp

7.5
A: "I don't know."
B: "I feel bad for you, Takao."

7.9
A: "I might be."
B: "I don't know."




EPISODE 8: Waiting in Vain?

8.2
A: "And you'll be a great husband."
B: "Then, will you make me your wife?"

8.7
A: "I look forward to it."
B: "Don't go out of your way."




EPISODE 9: His Warm Back

9.5
A: Play it off as a joke.
B: "We may only be pretending, but we're still kind of married."

9.9
A: Not in silence
B:"I've never seen you look like this before."




EPISODE 10: Wife Caught Cheating ?!

10.2
A: "All right."
B: "If you're going to Kunian, I'll meet you there later."

10.7
A: Immediately deny it.
B: Tell him it's got nothing to do with him.




EPISODE 11: No Way! We're Going to Be Parent?!

11.3
A: "Nothing's up,right, Takao?"
B: "I'll go make some tea."

11.10
A: "It's a secret."
B: "Why don't you ask Papa Takao?" 




EPISODE 12: After the Picnic...

12.3
A: Do it.
B: Hesitate.

12.7
A: "Kids are great."
B: Run away to the kitchen.




EPISODE 13: Moonlit Night Confession

13.2
A: "I'm just so happy to be working with flowers."
B: "I'll tell you when I can..."

13.9
A: "It wasn't an inconvenience."
B: "Why the sudden change?"




EPISODE 14: Contract Termination

14.3
A: "I'm the same as always."
B: "How could you tell?"

14.9
A: "You go ahead.
B: "I'll leave that up to you."




EPISODE 15: Ending


No comments:

Post a Comment