Saturday, March 25, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we Date? Destiny Ninja 2+ ~ Rindoh Main Story (Season 1) (Updating)

Intimacy Level is up by 7!
-answers-






CHAPTER 1

1.6
"Stop asking already."
"Yes, because I trust you."
"Why do you ask?"


1.12
"Thank you."
"Sorry."
"I'll be more careful from now on."


1.14 Letter






CHAPTER 2

2.5
"You have an adorable little brother."
"He didn't have to get mad."
"Yeah, that's true."


2.9 Love Choice: Avatar Item: [Room] Cherry Bonsai Tree (Price: 1000Zeni): Photo

2.11 Letter
"I'm not okay."
"I'm okay."
"It's your fault."







CHAPTER 3

3.6
"What's wrong with me?"
"Thank you."
"I'm sorry."


3.8
"I'll be okay."
"You're right."
"It's that bad."


3.11 Love Choice
[Premium Story] [Garden] Heorine's Snowman (Price: 250Coins)
[Normal Story] [Garden] Bench and Streetlamp (Price: 100Coins or 2000Zeni)

3.12 Letter






CHAPTER 4

4.3
"I couldn't help it..."
"Sorry."
"It's hard to move."


4.6
Get angry with him for worrying too much.
Thank him.
Smile.


4.11 Love Choice; Letter

[Premium Story] [Garden] Falling Snow (Price: 350Coins)
[Normal Story] Carrier Pigeon (Price: 150Coins or 3000Zeni)






CHAPTER 5

5.4
"What would you recommend?"
"I want to try everything."
"I don't know."


5.6 Ayakashi Battle: Required Ninja Skill: 500pt

5.7
"I wanted to see you."
"What if I said I can't?"
"No."


5.11 Letter






CHAPTER 6

6.4
"Was it kept in a different place?"
Ask him once more.
"Was it stolen?"


6.8 Ayakashi Battle: Required Ninja Skill: 2000pt
"It's my mission."
"Only I can do it."
"I don't have a choice."


6.10

No comments:

Post a Comment