Thursday, March 16, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we Date? Wizardess Heart+ ~ Guy Brighton Main Story (Updating)

Intimacy Level is up by 7! / Brilliant!
-answers-





Day 1: Here I Come!

1.2
"Thanks!"
"Th-That's not nice!"
"Is that a compliment?"


1.3
"What do you think you're doing?!"
"..."
"I-I'm fine!"


1.4
"That really makes sense !"
"Has anyone told you you're weird?"


1.5 Photo x2

1.8 Magic Challenge: Avatar item: Dreamy Pillow (Room) (Price: Lune x500)

1.9
"Really?!"
"I think I'll pass for now..."
"What about cotton candy boy?"


1.12 Journal






Day 2: Buddies are Formed!

2.4
"A partner."
"A family member."
"A rival."


2.10
"He's just really cool."
"You're not so different."
"Y-Yeah."


2.12
"I don't know."
"A Speclum Bangle."
"A Persona Mirror."


2.18 Journal






Day 3: Two of a Kind

3.2 Photo

3.5
"...cute."
"...messy."
"Never mind."


3.6
"Levis Pullma."
"Flama Flamio."
"Aqua Weltex."


3.12 Magic Challenge
[Premium Story] Note-Shaped Ribbon (Room) (Price: Coins x250)
[Normal Story] Magical-Pen Pin (Room) (Price: Coins x50 or Lune x500)

3.13 Journal
"That sounds like a nightmare!"
"You deserve it."
"Why didn't you dream of me?"







Day 4: Dream of a Songstress

4.3
"When we're thinking of each other."
"When we're full."
"When we're tired."


4.5
"I'm fine."
"That was scary."
"Thanks."
"What took you so long?!"


4.7
"A Dryad."
"A Scylla."
"An Unicorn."
"A Siren."


4.8 Magical Challenge: Required Magic Grade: 500pt

4.9
"Will you teach me?"
"I'll think about it."
"No thanks."


4.10 Journal






Day 5: The Wheels Start to Turn

5.6
"Good luck!"
"Will you be okay?"
"I don't think you can do this."


5.9
"That's not fair!"
"How did you do that?"
"That was amazing!"


5.10
"You're the one who made it!"
"You're the worst!"
"It's payback time!"


5.11 Magic Challenge: Required Magic Grade: 2000pt

5.12 Journal






Day 6: So Close Yet So Far

6.1
"Dark Magic."
"Summoning Magic."
"Healing Magic."


6.3 Magic Challenge: Required Magic Grade: 4000pt

6.4
Yukiya.
Elias.
Guy.
Luca.


6.8
"I just wanted to look at you."
"I'm getting hungry."
"Never mind."


6.10 Journal






Day 7: A Calm Time

7.2
"I can't do this!"
"I'll do it!"
"Can you do it for me?"


7.5 Magic Challenge
[Premium Story] Songstress Tiara & Gorgeous Long Wavy Hair (Room) (Price: Coins x400)
[Normal Story] Mint-Colored Short Bob (Room) (Price: Coins x100 or Lune x3000)

7.7
"Do you wanna take a break?"
"Do you wanna practice magic?
"Let's climb a tree!"


7.10
"Yeah, I'm scared."
"I'm not scared."
"I'm fine with you by my side."


7.11 Photo x2

7.12

No comments:

Post a Comment