Friday, May 2, 2014

Bidding for Love ~ Takato Iriya Main Story Walkthrough




CHAPTER 1: The Winning Bid is 600 Million Yen!? 

1.5
[1] Are you all right?
[2] I'm very sorry!
[3] I was in a rush... 

1.16
[1] No, I didn't.
[2] I'm very angry. 
[3] You forced me...

1.19
[1] I do trust them.
[2] Please let me check with them.
[3] I trust them more than I trust you.




CHAPTER 2: Kindness and Irrationality

2.4
[1] Isn't there another way?
[2] I'll do anything, but please let me go home. 
[3] Why did you pick me?

2.7
[1] You're kidding, right?
[2] Are you saying that you want me to sit on your knees?
[3] ... 

2.11
[1] Are you serious?
[2] Please stop kidding around.
[3] You're saying that you love me?




CHAPTER 3: Night on a Luxury Liner

3.4
[1] That's not it.
[2] Don't be so nonchalant.
[3] (I'm doing what he asks.)

3.7
[1] I'm staying here.
[2] I don't want to cause you any trouble.
[3] Thank you.

3.13
[1] I'm fine.
[2] Thank you.
[3] Why don't we both use it?




CHAPTER 4: Distant Memories

4.3
[1] I start to talk about the auction.
[2] I don't talk about the auction. 
[3] ...

4.5
[1] No, I'm not.
[2] Maybe I am. 
[3] Please don't make fun of me.

4.18
[1] Are you alive?
[2] What are you doing on the floor? 
[3] Are you OK?

4.24
[1] Of course not!
[2] We're not married.
[3] Actually...




CHAPTER 5: Approaching Danger

5.6
[1] There's no way he went out, is there?
[2] I'm going to look for him.
[3] I'm sure he'll be back soon.

5.12
[1] Yes!
[2] No!
[3] ...(What should do?)

5.14
[1] I'm sure I'm mistaken.
[2] Maybe...
[3] Is it OK?

5.17
[1] Really?
[2] Somehow, that's not a surprise.
[3] You're kidding!




CHAPTER 6: The Engraved Seal of the King

6.6
[1] Don't try to brush me off.
[2] Are you making fun of me?
[3] You're so strange.

6.13
[1] No! 
[2] Thank goodness.
[3] I won't leave.

6.15
[1] Shall we go together?
[2] Are you jealous?
[3] I'm not going to tell you.




CHAPTER 7: His Decision and the Fate of the Land

7.4
[1] Rich people!
[2] That was a waste of money.
[3] Why did you buy it?

7.7
[1] No!
[2] That's crazy!
[3] I understand. 

7.15
[1] What...?
[2] Please don't leave me behind.
[3] Are you all right? 




CHAPTER 8: He Who Is Not of This World

8.4
[1] I'm not jealous.
[2] Yes.
[3] It's not that...

8.9
[1] Yes, I am. 
[2] I'm looking forward to it.
[3] I'm fine.

8.14
[1] It'll be OK.
[2] Don't let it get to you.
[3] This isn't like you. 




CHAPTER 9: Twilight of the Successor

9.3
[1] You know nothing about him. 
[2] Really?
[3] You go too far!

9.12
[1] That's good.
[2] Don't go.
[3] Maybe you should go.

9.15
[1] I don't need money.
[2] Is this all you've got?
[3] Please don't insult me.




CHAPTER 10: Spreading Poison

10.2
[1] I want it... 
[2] It looks expensive so we should get something else.
[3] I don't need it.

10.4
[1] Help me.
[2] (Grab his clothes silently.)
[3] Don't leave me.

10.12
[1] I can't be your legal wife, can I?
[2] The minister's daughter is in love with you.
[3] Never mind, it's okay.




CHAPTER 11: The Prince's Decision

11.4
[1] He doesn't need me.
[2] He's tired of me.
[3] I'm not his girlfriend any more.

11.11
[1] I'm okay.
[2] You shouldn't have come.
[3] ......

11.15
[1] Don't believe him!
[2] I can't live without you!
[3] I have always loved you.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ah yes, I know. That's why I added 'work in progress' on the top of the post to indicate that the walkthrough is incomplete as I have yet to finish his route. I should have made it bigger since it's so small xD.
      I'm sorry if I'm not up to where you're at in the story but I shall update as I go and I'm sorry if I can't be of help in the moment :(.

      Delete
  2. Thank you! This helped me a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u!! This helped me get the happy ending! I played hos route before, but got the bad ending....its not fun...Iriya kolls himself!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DDD: say whaaat!? Hmmm now that I think about a lot the bad endings end in death xD. I have to retry his route again and aim for the bad ending this time x).

      Anywho, you are very welcome :D! I'm glad I could help you get the happy ending ^^.

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha your right abouth the death thing, but it was really sad.....

      Delete
  4. I killed Iraya Q~Q How do I restart??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In order to restart you're gonna have to finish his route first. After you finish his route there should be a button you can tap that says restart on the my page.

      Delete