Friday, May 2, 2014

[Extra] Shall we Date? Angel or Devil has a '+'!

-woot- -woot-

Just like how NTT Solmare's Shall we Date? Mononoke Kiss app got a free + version, NTT Solmare has another free + version for their game, Angel or Devil.


This .......

paid app (white)

As of April 30, 2014 can also be found as this version.....

new and free + version (red)

Is this going to be a trend? Because if so I welcome it!




My invitation code:
CCvw5WNFMQ


==Story==
(description taken from googleplay)

The game depicts your (a player’s) 7 days with an angel, devil and reaper. The story started with a scene where you found yourself in bed at the hospital when you opened your eyes-you had been involved in a car accident. All of a sudden, three strange men appeared in front of you-the angel with shining wings; the demon with deep black wings who was smirking; the reaper with a scythe in his hand whose eyes were cold. They asked for your soul because you had only a few days left to live."



Now, for a quick description of each guy you have the opportunity to romance in 7 days.






When you first start to play they make you play the tutorial/prologue. That's as far as I've gotten. I'm not sure what to make of this game yet...but it's free and I'm not a princess so yay! I'm tired of the princess stories so this feels fresh-ish =P. As usual, it's pretty. Not as pretty as Mononoke Kiss but still very pretty :D The only thing that bothers me is that while I was playing I noticed that all of the guys have the same face.... Just download and play and you'll see what I mean! 


I chose Diaval's route so hopefully
I can put up a walkthrough soon :]

My invitation code:
CCvw5WNFMQ

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your shall we date walkthroughs thank you so much for taking the time to do them. I also wanted to let you know that the invitation code you gave for this one does not work. Anyway please keep making these walkthroughs they are very helpful. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it's absolutely np, I'm happy to help :D I've been lagging on my walkthroughs but your kind words have motivated me to get a move on it x].
      And hmmm that's weird, I've been getting inviter presents in the game. But I'll still check it out. Tyvm for informing me about it ^^.

      Delete
  2. NLhg2Bsw1q invitation code :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I enter the invitation code?

    ReplyDelete