Friday, May 16, 2014

Shall we Date? Angel or Devil + ~ Diaval Main Story Walkthrough


Brilliant!
-answers-


CHAPTER 1

1.7
Scowl at him
Shake off his hand
Normal End

1.8 CG


1.11 Love Letter
The demon, of course
I can't really say
Normal End





CHAPTER 2

2.3
Let's get some food
Let's go home
Normal End

2.5 Angel's Scale - Piece of Justice x 1


2.8
I'm sorry
No you didn't
Normal End

2.9 Love Letter





CHAPTER 3

3.3
Stop messing around
Don't scare me like that
Normal End

3.6 CG


3.9
Strawberries
Chocolate
Normal End

3.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 4

4.3
Maybe
I don't know yet
Normal End

4.6 Devil's Whisper - Charm Level

4.9
Keep quiet
Interrupt him
Normal End

4.10 Love Letter





CHAPTER 5

5.1
Head to the canvas
Wait a bit longer
Normal End

5.5 Reaper's Mood - 25% Rate of Success

5.6
I do
I don't think so
Normal End

5.9 Love Letter




CHAPTER 6

6.2 Angel's Scale - Piece of Justice x 3

6.3
Look away
Yell at him to stop
Normal End

6.5 CG

6.9
Get away
Stay like that
Normal End

6.11 Love Letter




CHAPTER 7

7.3
Why did you say that?
What about my decision?
Normal End

7.11 Love Letter
Look back into his eyes.
Close my eyes
Normal End




CHAPTER 8

8.3 Angel's Scale - Piece of Justice x 5

8.5
Keep quiet
Cover for him
Happy End

8.9 Reaper's Mood - 25% Rate of Success

8.10
Look away
Look him in the face
Happy End

8.12 Love Letter




CHAPTER 9

9.7
I don't have to be happy.
What's that supposed to mean?
Happy End

9.8
I don't mind
Sorry...
Happy End

9.9 Devil's Whisper - Charm Level & CG & Love Letter




CHAPTER 10

10.6
What 'devouring souls' meant
If he's the son of the Demon King
Happy End


10.8
Take me with you
Thank you
Happy End

10.10 Angel's Scale - Piece of Justice x 7
10.12 Love Letter




CHAPTER 11: Ending

Normal Ending

Happy Ending

Super Happy Ending


Use 1 True Love potion to obtain Super Happy Ending





6 comments:

  1. thanks thanks thanks thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much thanks!! I was searching for correct answers!;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's no problem. Glad you were able to find them =].

      Delete
  3. raugs story has come out so ill be willing to help
    Chapter 1.4 there isn't enough time to do anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o :O :D Aw, bless your awesome soul. Your help would be very much appreciated ^^.

      I've posted up a walkthrough now with your given answer :).

      http://syruprain.blogspot.com/search/label/Raug%20Walkthrough

      Delete