Friday, May 16, 2014

The Seal of Lycoris ~ Cain Good Ending Walkthrough





CHAPTER 2
CG
- ... But now that I think of it, why did he save me back there
- Is it because he wants manipulate me for something else





CHAPTER 3
- I'll raise my voice and pursue him with my question
- A clumsy person?




CHAPTER 4
- It feels as though he is feeding me
- I don't know... I really don't know what to think
CG




CHAPTER 5
- It's regretful for me to die?
- Hug him from behind




CHAPTER 6
- Maybe I will feel sorry for myself
CG
- "I want you"




CHAPTER 7
- He wants to change something with my powers?
- It's okay. If that's what he wants then he can kill me

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad I found this. I did not like the ending I got at all. This one should be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I do all of these but maybe mess one up, will it completely change the ending I get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. Sorry for the late reply D:
      To answer your question, no, you will not be able to change your ending by only messing up one option. I know this because I have tried it before and still got the good ending xD. You'll have to mess up on a few more options. There are a total of 3 endings - good, normal, and end.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. but with this choice, i have the chapter 10, and I died !

    ReplyDelete