Friday, May 16, 2014

Shall we Date? Mononoke Kiss + ~ Enojo Happy Ending Walkthrough



Type: Humanoid Fox
He sometimes tricks you, but repays your kindness.
Height: 5.8 feet
Age: 27
Favorites: girls

The hottest man among the four who appeared in front of you when mononokes attacked the castle.

Confident, selfish, and mean. But you can rely on hiim when you get in trouble.

He is sexy playboy, but sometimes seems lonely. Why?


Intimacy went up by a lot!!
-answers-


CHAPTER 1

1.3
It wasn't a serious injury.

1.7 Love Letter
I was feeling lonely.
I'm not used to this.




CHAPTER 2

2.2
Is that what this is?
That's impossible.

2.3 CG
2.4 Minigame Checkpoint - 25%

2.8
I'm sorry.
But you were...




CHAPTER 3

3.3
I am not drunk.
I'm drunk.

3.8
What were you doing!?
I was so scared... (I chose this but I didn't get 'intimacy went up~')




CHAPTER 4

4.2
That's not true.
That's exactly it.

4.4 Charm Level Checkpoint

4.8 Love Letter
Were you teasing me?
Were you trying to cheer me up?




CHAPTER 5

5.4
 ...
I do not!

5.5 CG

5.9 Love Letter
No, thank you.
Please do.




CHAPTER 6

6.1
Are you bored?
Stop fooling around.

6.4 Items Checkpoint! - Passport x 4

6.7 Love Letter
I watched him quietly.
I put my hand over his.




CHAPTER 7

7.4
Help him.
Stand back and watch.

7.8
I'm glad you're safe.




CHAPTER 8

8.4 Charm Level Checkpoint
It doesn't matter.
That may be true, but...

8.7 Love Letter
Nod in silence. 
I'm not ready...




CHAPTER 9

9.1
Is this from when we were attacked?
Did I scratch you?

9.3 CG
Take his hand.
Decline.

9.7 Love Letter




CHAPTER 10

10.2
Alright...
I'll try my best.

10.4 Minigame Checkpoint! - 25%

10.8

I'll fight too.
Okay.

10.9 Love Letter




CHAPTER 11

11.4 Items Checkpoint!Passport x 11

11.5
Don't call me an idiot!(I chose this but I didn't get 'intimacy went up~')
I'm sorry!

11.7
Embrace him.

4 comments:

  1. 1._ is the right answer for Intimacy went up a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OoOoOoo thank you for confirming it and telling me :D Much appreciated ^^.

      Delete
  2. The blank for 1._ is 1.7 by the way!
    I would just like to say I love this blog! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thank you very much for telling me the actual number and for your love of the blog. It makes me all the more motivated to put up walkthroughs, like my efforts haven't gone to waste ^^!

      Delete