Thursday, May 22, 2014

Shall we Date? Mononoke Kiss + ~ Hajime Main Story Walkthrough


Intimacy went up by a lot!!
-answers-


CHAPTER 1

1.4
Why?
I'm sorry.

1.8
Don't leave me alone.
Take me with you.

1.9 CG & Love Letter





CHAPTER 2

2.4 Minigame Checkpoint! - 25%
That's not right.
If you say so.

2.9
It's dangerous!
I hate violence!

2.10 Love Letter





CHAPTER 3

3.4
Start crying.
Push Hajime away.

3.7
Yes, I'm scared.
No, I'm not scared.

3.9 Love Letter





CHAPTER 4

4.2
What did you dream about?
What a restless sleeper.

4.4 Charm Level Checkpoint

4.5 CG

4.8
Thank you.
Have we met before?

4.10 Love Letter





CHAPTER 5

5.1
...Alright.
This is the time to get even!

5.7
If you die...
It's my fault that you...

5.10 Love Letter





CHAPTER 6

6.1
It's not that I don't like it...
Don't stop...

6.4 Items Checkpoint! - Passport x 4
Stop joking!
Yes...

6.8 Love Letter




CHAPTER 7

7.3
What should I do?
I'll come with you.

7.6
Turn around.
Hold his arms.

7.8 Love Letter




CHAPTER 8

8.1
Something did happen.
Well... I can't really say.

8.3
Leave him alone.
Say something to him.

8.4 Charm Level Checkpoint & CG
8.7 Love Letter




CHAPTER 9

9.7
Let me stay with you, please.
Didn't you promise to protect me?

9.9
Thank you, Raizo.
I'd like to stay with Hajime.

9.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 10

10.2
Are we dreaming?
Are we dead?!

10.4 Minigame Checkpoint! - 25% Success probability

10.7
Please, let Hajime go.
Hand over the Demon Blade.

10.8 Love Letter




CHAPTER 11

11.1
Why did you kiss me?
Why did you steal the blade?

11.2
I hate you!
I chose someone else!




CHAPTER 12

= HAPPY ENDING

+ love potion = SWEET ENDING


9 comments:

  1. Are these positively all "intimacy went up" answers? (Sorry I don't mean it in a rude way) >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't worry. I think that's a legit question to ask ^^. Anywho, to answer your question...Yes, these are all "intimacy went up" answers that I recorded when I first played his route.
      Was there a reason you doubted the answers? I'll fix the post to make it clearer.

      Delete
  2. No not at all! There's just so many blogs out there that are misleading @.@. Fortunately, I use yours super duper often and I've never had a problem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You run an amazing blog and oops I meant this whole thing plus ^ to be a reply >.<

      Delete
    2. lol that's fine. Aw, you're too kind ^^. You totally made my morning :D! Anywho, it's a relief to hear that you haven't had any problems with my blog so far =].

      Delete
  3. How do you get love potion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can obtain a love potion by either using your real money in the shop or by collecting 10 love potion coupons.
      You can buy the coupons from the shop (200 Zeni each) or you can win them in the Zeni slot.

      Delete
  4. I was trying the spin off story but when I want to come back to main story, I Cann't find it, how to come back to the main story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To return to the main story follow this:

      1) Press "menu" on the bottom right corner of your screen.
      2) Press "Change Story" It should be at the top middle of your screen under Story.
      3) Once you're there press on the character you want to play. In this case press on "Hajime"
      4) And then under the Main Story press "Back to Story"

      And that'll be it :)
      If you ever want to read a different story in the middle of playing one already, or if you ever want to go back just follow the same procedure. I hope it was clear and that I was able to help ^^

      Delete