Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Shall we Date? Magic Sword+ ~ Estel Main Story Walkthrough


Love meter went up a lot!!
-answers-


CHAPTER 1

1.7
Yes, and let's go shopping too.
Yes.
Normal End

1.8 CG


1.10
You're still the same person.
I still have a hard time accepting you're the same person.
Normal End

1.13 Love Letter





CHAPTER 2

2.2
Leave him alone for now.
Speak your mind.
Normal End

2.4 Dragon Attack Checkpoint - Magic Sword x 1


2.8 Love Letter
I respect you.
I think you're wonderful.
Normal End





CHAPTER 3

3.3
Should I be scared?
Don't they dislike me? 
Normal End

3.4 Fairy Grace Checkpoint - Charm Level


3.7
You act like a different person around them.
Not at all!
Normal End

3.8 Love Letter





CHAPTER 4

4.3
Sorry to worry you.
You worry too much.
Normal End

4.6 CG


4.8
Yes, let's go back.
Let's stay out just a bit longer.....
Normal End

4.9 Dragon Attack Checkpoint - Magic Sword x 3 & Love Letter





CHAPTER 5

5.3
But it does concern me.
Don't talk like that. It makes me sad......
Normal End

5.5 Fairy Grace Checkpoint - Charm Level


5.9 Love Letter
Can't the law be changed?
Are you bound to the law?
Normal End





CHAPTER 6

6.2
No, I wasn't.
Yes, I'm sorry.
Normal End

6.5 Wounded Hero Checkpoint 60%


6.10 Love Letter
Stop Estel.
Stop Ethan.
Normal End





CHAPTER 7

7.4
Were you offended?
That was embarrassing
Normal End


7.7
I can't cook.
I can cook a little.
Normal End

7.10 Love Letter





CHAPTER 8

8.3 CG

8.4
So, how do you feel about me?
What a relief......
Happy End

8.6 Wounded Hero Checkpoint 40%

8.8
Later, when we're alone.
As you wish.
Happy End

8.10 Dragon Attack Checkpoint - Magic Sword x 5 & Love Letter





CHAPTER 9

9.3
I think we will win.
I'm glad they're friends.
Happy End

9.5 Wounded Hero Checkpoint - 30%

9.6
Not now.
I have a plan.
Happy End

9.9 CG
9.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 10

10.3
Be mindful of Merlin
Yes, thank you.
Happy End

10.7
We only talked.
Nothing happened.
Happy End

10.9 Dragon Attack Checkpoint - Magic Sword x 7 & Love Letter







CHAPTER 11

= HAPPY ENDING


+ 1 alluring perfume = SUPER HAPPY ENDING


No comments:

Post a Comment