Friday, June 20, 2014

Arabian Nights Love Story ~ Sinbad Main Story Walkthrough





CHAPTER 1: Help also depends on reward

1.2
[1] I called out.
[2] I ran away.
[3] I grabbed the man standing in front of me.

1.9
[1] Try to convince them.
[2] Stay silent.
[3] Say that this must be a dream.

1.11
[1] (But I have to stop him...!)
[2] (I guess there's nothing I can do.)
[3] (W-What should I do...?)




CHAPTER 2: Guidance of the Magic Lamp

2.2
[1] "It's no use...!"
[2] (I'll watch and see what happens...)
[3] "It's too dangerous!"

2.7
[1] "Don't joke like that."
[2] "Why will he lose his mind?"
[3] "Well then, I think I will tell him."

2.17
[1] "... You look scary."
[2] "Do you know him?"
[3] "Is something bothering you?"




CHAPTER 3: Strange Fear

3.4
[1] "Don't laugh at me..."
[2] "Yeah...I guess I do."
[3] "I'm embarrassed."

3.10
[1] Say nothing.
[2] Call out to Sinbad.
[3] Grab Sinbad's arm.

3.14
[1] "I was just as scared as I usually am."
[2] (What should I say?)
[3] "I don't know."




CHAPTER 4: Meeting again, and...

4.4
[1] "Should I start from the beginning."
[2] "It's only a kids story."
[3] "I'm kinda embarrassed."

4.10
[1] I glanced back and forth between both of them.
[2] I ran to Sinbad.
[3] I looked up at Aladdin.

4.15
[1] "Is it because of the money?"
[2] "I want to hear it from you."
[3] "Please, I'm begging you."




CHAPTER 5: The Genie's Mystery

5.4
[1] "Do you mind?"
[2] "Don't be silly."
[3] "Are you joking?"

5.7
[1] Placate Hardy.
[2] Pretend it was my idea.
[3] Wait to see what happens.

5.14
[1] "He might be looking for me."
[2] "That's right."
[3] "No, we didn't..."




CHAPTER 6:  The One who know the beginning

6.5
[1] "It's okay."
[2] "Really?"
[3] "I'm sorry."

6.9
[1] Sigh.
[2] See him off.
[3] Run after him.

6.15
[1] (Is Sinbad safe?)
[2] (What's going to happen now...?)
[3] (That's terrible...)




CHAPTER 7: The lamp's essence

7.4
[1] "I wonder if I'll be interrogated too."
[2] "We've got to get out of here, fast."
[3] "Are you hurt...?"

7.9
[1] "You should come with us, Assad."
[2] "Can we really break out of jail?"
[3] "Sinbad, let's go."

7.14
[1] (I'll wait until he's ready to continue talking.)
[2] "Should we take a break?"
[3] "So then what...?"




CHAPTER 8: Wish of youth and her thoughts

8.4
[1] "You did all that just because of a rumor?"
[2] "You planed to stay in this kingdom from the beginning?"
[3] "That why you became friends with Assad and everyone too?"

8.7
[1] "Do you mean Aladdin being here?"
[2] "That isn't like you."
[3] "Do your injuries hurt?"

8.11
[1] "Don't be too hard on yourself."
[2] "Please let me help you from now on."
[3] "It's true..."




CHAPTER 9: Make a choice

9.5
[1] Watch him.
[2] Touch his face.
[3] Look away.

9.10
[1] "Why...did you pretend not to know...?"
[2] "Did you know from the beginning?"
[3] "There must be a reason you never said anything, right?"

9.13
[1] "Of course that's a lie, right?"
[2] "Doing something like that..."
[3] "Why would he say that?"




CHAPTER 10: Confronting

10.1
[1] I'm fine..."
[2] "Help me..."
[3] "Don't worry about me."

10.10
[1] "If it's just my imagination..."
[2] "But something doesn't add up."
[3] "That's true."

10.12
[1] "Why are you telling me this?"
[2] "It's kind of amazing."
[3] "I'm kind of happy."




CHAPTER 11: Buffoonery and Secret maneuvers

11.5
[1] (What should I do?)
[2] (I can't...do this.)
[3] (Is there nothing I can do?)

11.10
[1] "Help me!"
[2] "Run!"
[3] "I'm okay."

11.14
[1] Give up.
[2] Shout.
[3] Try to get away.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ending

Pure End: less than 149

Happy End: 149+

No comments:

Post a Comment