Friday, June 20, 2014

Shall we Date? Ninja Love+ ~ Goemon Main Story Walkthrough



Brilliant!!
-answers-


CHAPTER 1

1.3
No way!

1.5 CG

1.10
Acquiesce




CHAPTER 2

2.4
Get angry

2.7
It's hard...

2.8 Items Checkpoint - passport x 1




CHAPTER 3

3.3
Unforgivable. But...

3.6 Mini Game Checkpoint 25%

3.9
Well,how about you?




CHAPTER 4

4.3
Aren't you gonna protect me?

4.9 CG
I'm sorry...




CHAPTER 5

5.2
Can you do that?

5.7 Items Checkpoint - passport x 3

5.8
Care for him




CHAPTER 6

6.6
Goemon, why don't you drink with me?

6.9 Mini Game Checkpoint

6.9
Heart aches...




CHAPTER 7

7.3
I can't understand your feelings.

7.5
Watching with mouth shut.

7.10 CG




CHAPTER 8

8.2
You are kind.

8.4
That an order?

8.8 Items Checkpoint - passport x 5




CHAPTER 9

9.3
No, not really.

9.8
I know that.




CHAPTER 10

10.2 Items Checkpoint - passport x 5
Don't lie to me!

10.4 CG

10.9
Thank you very much!




CHAPTER 11

11.3
Th-thank you??

11.10
I'm just not used to you...




CHAPTER 12

12.3
I'm scared but

12.4 
Please do the same.

12.5 Charm Level Checkpoint




CHAPTER 13

13.2
Maybe...

13.5 CG

13.9 Items Checkpoint - passport x 7
I'll keep sucking the poison out.




CHAPTER 14

[no choices]

= HAPPY ENDING
or
+ love potion = SUPER HAPPY ENDING

4 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks but is this for the + version. The answers tend to differ between the two versions... ^•^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've added the '+' now, thank you ^^. I always seem to forget to add the '+' in my ninja love or my sweet prince walkthroughs b/c I started playing them and making walkthroughs for them before I knew what the '+' meant xP.

      Delete
  2. Hi. Is the walkthrough for goemon complete because I see there's a fourteenth chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :). Yes, this is a complete walkthrough of Goemon's route. I just didn't include chapter 14 b/c chapter 14 is one of the endings (normal/happy/super happy) and they don't have any choices to pick. If you follow this walkthrough you should get the happy ending - in order to get the super happy end you need to use a love potion.
      I'm sorry that it wasn't made clear in the walkthrough post D: I'll update the walkthrough later tonight and fix that.

      Delete