Friday, June 20, 2014

Shall we Date? Scarlet Fate+ ~ Akifusa Oki Walkthrough

***Work in progress***
walkthrough contributor(s)
Anonymous (1)



Color coding this walkthrough b/c I think it'll be easier

BOLD = You Made Great Choices!!
not bold = No change to Love Meter (so pick any one)



CHAPTER 1

1.7
Maybe...as some sort of atonement.
You don't need a reason to help somebody.

1.8 CG
1.9 CG x 2

1.15
Find Akifusa. 

1.18 CG

1.27 
Go talk to Gentoka. 
Go talk to Kuso. 

1.29 CG

1.32 CG




CHAPTER 2

2.12
Go practice with a sword. 

2.16
Go towards Toshi Temple.

2.21
Help Akifusa.

2.26 Passport Checkpoint - passport x 1
2.27 CG




CHAPTER 3

3.14
It's my... fate. 
...... 

3.20
Go look for Akifusa.




CHAPTER 4

4.9 Passport Checkpoint - passport x 2

4.15 CG(?)
Go fight with Akifusa.




CHAPTER 5
[none]




CHAPTER 6

6.6
Take Akifusa's side.

6.7 CG

6.10
That's going to be really hard.
I hope you can make it happen... 

6.17 Charm Level Checkpoint

6.19
Talk with Akifusa.




CHAPTER 7

7.12 Passport Checkpoint - passport x 2

7.16 CG
Go with Akifusa.




CHAPTER 8

8.8
I'm sorry...

8.16 (?)
Talk about my childhood with Akifusa and Tomonori.
Talk about my mother.

8.28 CG




CHAPTER 9

9.7
What crimes are you talking about?
It is the same for me.

9.9 Passport Checkpoint - Passport(s) x 3

9.16
Go talk to Akifusa




CHAPTER 10

10.3 Passport Checkpoint

10.21
We cannot rely on the power of the Sword




CHAPTER 11

11.19
Thank you.

11.29
I just wanted to see your face.




CHAPTER 12

12.12 passport checkpoint x 3




CHAPTER 13

13.2 passport checkpoint x 1

13.4 

Leave him alone

10 comments:

  1. *and finds out you already knew it just came out* xD *squeals* <3 would you like Gentoka's answers btw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll just reply to both of your comments here x].
      hehe that's np ^^. Please continue to notify me if you would like about new games that come out because most of the time I find out days after they release. I just got lucky this time and found out about Scarlet Fate+ pretty early =P.
      And oOoOoOo yes, I would like Gentoka's answers :D. Thank you in advance :D!! I posted a walkthrough... without any answers xD.

      http://syruprain.blogspot.com/2014/06/shall-we-date-scarlet-fate-gentoka.html

      I guess throughout your playthrough you could share your answers through the comment section? I'll be sure to acknowledge you on the walkthrough for your help =].

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Although I'm not playing his route, I like Gentoka too x].

      Delete
  3. Did you just stop updating the walkthrough? That's okay because I can help. xD
    9-16
    Go talk to Akifusa
    10-3
    Passport Checkpoint
    10.21
    We cannot rely on the power of the Sword

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually...Yes, yes I did stop updating the walkthrough. That's b/c I've abandoned this game xD I might get back to it but most likely on another character's route.
      And thank you so so much!!! :D I'm so sorry too T_T. But so happy for your help :D

      Delete
    2. I see x3.
      11-19
      Thank you.
      11-29
      I just wanted to see your face.

      Delete
    3. 12.12
      passport checkpoint x 3
      13.2
      passport checkpoint x 1
      13.4
      Leave him alone

      Delete
    4. Aw, I hope I'm not being a burden on you D: Anywho, I'm still thankful x].

      Delete
  4. Please think me friendship .... FyByGsskzU please help me

    ReplyDelete