Friday, June 13, 2014

Office Lover ~ Togu Koichiro Season 2 Walkthrough





CHAPTER 1: I can't accept you

1.4
[1] Take a peek inside.
[2] Knock on the door.
[3] Wait for it to finish.

1.7
[1] I want to give myself a chance.
[2] I will try talking to someone.
[3] I will think about it some more.

1.12
[1] Everyone was speaking so quickly.
[2] Of course!
[3] I think so.




CHAPTER 2: Truth is revealed

2.5
[1] It's tiring.
[2] It can be a pain.
[3] It's a challenge.

2.6
[1] I haven't thought about it.
[2] There's a lot to learn here.
[3] My feelings haven't changed.

2.11
[1] He'll say something eventually.
[2] I'll ask.
[3] I shouldn't be so forward.




CHAPTER 3: Brothers and Rivals

3.5
[1] I want a satisfying job.
[2] I want to stay with you.
[3] Please let me remain here.

3.10
[1] I could give him some ideas.
[2] I could mediate with others in the company.
[3] I could communicate more with him.

3.13
[1] "I'm not so sure."
[2] "It's a lot of anxiety."
[3] "Lately I might agree with you."




CHAPTER 4: When you realize what you think

4.2
[1] Look to Mr. Shiraishi for help.
[2] Try to cover it up.
[3] Pretend I forgot.

4.7
[1] About Asian noodle bars.
[2] The rumors I heard on the street.
[3] About tobacco advertisements.

4.11
[1] Perhaps both?
[2] A capable superior.
[3] A spoiled son of the president.




CHAPTER 5: Process and Results

5.3
[1] Make sure you are chosen as president.
[2] Further the success of Lest Paul.
[3] Defeat Mr. Kitazawa.

5.9
[1] "Good work."
[2] "We can't relax yet."
[3] "Shall we celebrate?"

5.11
[1] It was best for the company.
[2] A break would be nice.
[3] The two of us were at our limit




CHAPTER 6: New problem

6.2
[1] "Is someone feeling tired?"
[2] (I suppose a short break would be okay.)
[3] "Do we have time for that?"

6.8
[1] Say hello.
[2] (What if I'm mistaken?)
[3] Ignore them.

6.11
[1] Lie and say they are cookbooks.
[2] Change the subject.
[3] Try to distract him.




CHAPTER 7: Form of Happiness

7.2
[1] What do you see?
[2] Do you see someone to have fun with?
[3] Do you see a troublesome employee?

7.6
[1] "I'm sorry."
[2] "Right away."
[3] "..."

7.14
[1] "Thank you."
[2] "Is all right for me to trust you?"
[3] "I'm worried."




CHAPTER 8: Living in two different worlds

8.2
[1] "I'm afraid to destroy our current relationship."
[2] "I don't want to encourage any more discord."
[3] "I should consider Mr. Togu's happiness."

8.10
[1] "I'm going."
[2] (I don't feel like it.)
[3] (He doesn't feel anything, does he?)

8.12
[1] "I can't wait to see it."
[2] "Sounds bold."
[3] "Do you think you can pull it off?"




CHAPTER 9: Collision

9.2
[1] "It's my hard work."
[2] "Perhaps it is him."
[3] "Nobody can take credit."

9.8
[1] My old boyfriend.
[2] Someone I feel indebted to
[3] A close friend.

9.14
[1] You're going out for drinks.
[2] It's the inauguration ceremony.
[3] It's the party.




CHAPTER 10: As a "secretary"

10.3
[1] "If it's what you want."
[2] "Yes."
[3] "Of course."

10.9
[1] "He has nothing to do with this."
[2] "How do you know?"
[3] "Yeah."

10.15
[1] Answer.
[2] Turn my phone off.
[3] Wait and see.




CHAPTER 11: Inauguration Ceremony

11.3
[1] "I'm happy."
[2] "I'm not sure."
[3] "There are better people for the job."

11.6
[1] "It was designed by Mr. Kitazawa."
[2] "Do you think it looks nice on me?"
[3] "It was a gift from Mr. Togu."

11.5
[1] "The company."
[2] "Attachment."
[3] "Eternity."

5 comments: