Thursday, June 12, 2014

Shall we Date? Magic Sword+ ~ Ethan Main Story Walkthrough


Love meter went up a lot!!
-answers-



CHAPTER 1

1.6
Continue
That's a different matter.
Normal End

1.8 CG


1.11
Drink it yourself
Drink just a little
Normal End

1.13 Love Letter





CHAPTER 2

2.4
Consider it
Didn't think of weird food
Normal End

2.6 Dragon Attack Checkpoint - Magic Sword x 1
Let them alone
Help out?
Normal End

2.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 3

3.2
Better at fighting
The more people, the better
Normal End

3.3 Fairy Grace Checkpoint - Charm Level


3.8
Make an excuse
Turn your face away
Normal End

3.10 Love Letter





CHAPTER 4

4.4
Don't make fun of me
I'm getting angry
Normal End


4.5 Dragon Attack Checkpoint - Magic Sword x 3
4.8 CG

4.9
I can fight too
I'm sorry
Normal End

4.11 Love Letter




CHAPTER 5

5.4 Fairy Grace Checkpoint - Charm Level

5.5
Of course not
I was surprised
Normal End


5.8
Feel his forehead
Look even more closely
Normal End

5.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 6

6.3 Wounded Hero Checkpoint - 60% Success probability
We should stay together
Don't be silly.
Normal End

6.4 CG

6.6
I won't do anything foolish
I'm not going to die
Normal End

6.9 Love Letter





CHAPTER 7

7.2 Wounded Hero Checkpoint - 40% Success probability
I'm fine alone.
So embarrassing.
Normal End


7.9
Put him to bed
Give him some water
Normal End

7.11 Love Letter




CHAPTER 8

8.3
Why are you apologizing?
Just leave me alone!
Happy End


8.7 Dragon Attack Checkpoint - Magic Sword x 5

8.9
Ethan, you'll ride with me, won't you?
Won't two people per dragon be dangerous?
Happy End

8.11 CG & Love Letter




CHAPTER 9

9.1
I want to retrieve it myself
Tell him you're reassured.
Happy End

9.4 Wounded Hero Checkpoint - 30%
Don't sacrifice yourself
I'll settle this for sure!
Happy End
9.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 10

10.5
That might be a good idea
We'll drink at the castle
Happy End

10.7
Of course I do
I'm nervouse
Happy End
10.8 Dragon Attack Checkpoint - Magic Sword x 7 & Love Letter








CHAPTER 11


No comments:

Post a Comment