Sunday, June 29, 2014

Shall we Date? Magic Sword+ ~ Ray Main Story Walkthrough


Love meter went up a lot!!
-answers-


CHAPTER 1

1.6
I'll reclaim Excalibur
I'll become a good ruler

1.8 CG
To whom were you talking to?
Is it bad that I overheard?

1.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 2

2.5
Thank you
I'm really bad at cooking, huh?

2.8 Dragon Attack Checkpoint - Magic Sword x 1

2.9 Love Letter
Ray, calm down!
Ray, stop attacking!




CHAPTER 3

3.2
Estel, curb your kindness
I'm with Estel

3.3 Fairy Grace Checkpoint

3.8
Look away
Shake head

3.9 Love Letter




CHAPTER 4

4.5
Ray, you seem angry.
Say what's on your mind


4.7 Dragon Attack Checkpoint - Magic Sword x 3
Ray, do you love someone?
Huh, you think about love too

4.8 Love Letter




CHAPTER 5

5.2
I'm curious
I'm not curious

5.8 Fairy Grace Checkpoint

5.9 CG & Love Letter
It's hard
It's not hard





CHAPTER 6

6.3 Wounded Hero Checkpoint 60%

6.4
Not really
About last night...


6.9 Love Letter
Nod weakly
Scream for all you're worth




CHAPTER 7

7.5
It wasn't a dream
Then why did I have it?


7.7 Wounded Hero Checkpoint 40%

7.9 Love Letter
Nod
Pinky promise





CHAPTER 8

8.3
Would I look all right?
I'm a princess...


8.6 CG 

8.7
Got what?
Please be gentle


8.8 Dragon Attack Checkpoint - Magic Sword x 5
8.9 Love Letter




CHAPTER 9

9.2
I love Ray 
Don't think too much about it

9.4 Wounded Hero Checkpoint 30%
9.8 CG

9.9 Love Letter
Watch silently
Stop him





CHAPTER 10

10.5
Believe in me
Help me remember, Ray


10.6 Dragon Attack Checkpoint - Magic Sword x 7
A little
No

10.7 Love Letter


Use 1 Alluring Perfume to obtain Super Happy Ending






CHAPTER 11

Normal Ending


Happy Ending


Super Happy Ending
(Love Meter just needs to touch the line)

No comments:

Post a Comment