Friday, June 6, 2014

Shall we Date? Mononoke Kiss + ~ Hikobane Main Story Walkthrough



Intimacy went up by a lot!!
-answers-


CHAPTER 1

1.3
No, thank you.
Normal End



1.7
Most certainly not!
...I'll do it.
Normal End

1.10 CG Love Letter






CHAPTER 2

2.4 Minigame Checkpoint! - 25% Success probability
It's nothing...
...
Normal End



2.10 Love Letter
Crows are cute too.
That's odd.
Normal End





CHAPTER 3

3.3
Did you think I would slap you again?
... No, I shouldn't have done that.
Normal End


3.8 Love Letter
Apologize sincerely.
Protest.
Normal End





CHAPTER 4

4.4
Fight.
Normal End


4.8
It's true.
You're still Hikobane.
Normal End

4.9 Love Letter





CHAPTER 5

5.3
It was a dream about my childhood...
I wasn't smiling...
Normal End


5.7
Because Hikobane was caring for me.
Because Hikobane defended me.
Normal End

5.10 Love Letter




CHAPTER 6

6.3
You're funny, Hikobane.
Well, if you don't mind giving it back...
Normal End

6.4 Items Checkpoint! - Passport x 4
6.8 CG


6.9
Since I'm with you...
Yes, it's really beautiful.
Normal End

6.10 Love Letter





CHAPTER 7

7.3
Tell him what happened.
Look to Hikobane.
Normal End


7.8
I really trust you.
I think you're a really great person.
Normal End

7.9 Love Letter





CHAPTER 8

8.4 Charm Level Checkpoint

8.5
I won't let you hurt him.
I'm going to protect him.
Normal End


8.8 Love Letter
We have to properly dress this wound.
I want to at least relieve your pain a little.
Normal End





CHAPTER 9

9.5
I can't bear it any longer.
I don't want you to be with me.
Happy End


9.7
...I love you.
Could you kiss me again...?
Happy End

9.9 Love Letter





CHAPTER 10

10.2
I can kill enemies even by myself...?
I can fight too, right?
Happy End

10.4 Minigame Checkpoint! - 25% Success probability


10.9 Love Letter
I have feelings too.
You can't just decide that by yourself.
Happy End





CHAPTER 11

11.3
Don't ever leave me.
I don't ever wanna be apart again...
Happy End

11.4 Items Checkpoint! - Passport x 11


11.8 CG & Love Letter
Will you always protect me?
Will you always stay with me?
Happy End


Use one Love Potion to obtain Sweet Ending


CHAPTER 12: Ending

Normal Ending


Happy Ending


Sweet Ending

24 comments:

  1. I thank you for making this ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to find out the rest of the story. I've only just gotten up to 5.3 right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to finish the story either! He's so cute that I used up all the rice balls I had xD. He's my favorite so far but I'm only on Chapter 10 =P.

      Delete
    2. I just finished. *squeals and melts into goo like one of those anime girls* Out of curiosity, the walkthroughs you make, are they all for games that have a free version? If so, I'll start playing the ones I'm not already playing too x3

      Delete
    3. lol. I've just recently finished as well, and I did the same(-ish) thing x]. I used a love potion to get the sweet ending and madly smiled to myself while squealing a bit when I finally got to see the perverted Hikobane xD! He's even a cute pervert *.* I'm so sad that his route is over =(
      Anywhooo.
      Yes, the walkthroughs I make are all for free games/versions. For now, I only play and make walkthroughs for free games, so you should totally start playing some of them =D! There are a couple of other free games that I don't play and maybe you don't know about so I'll just mention them here. Uh, there is Be My Princess GREE, My Sweet Bodyguard GREE, and Celebrity Darling GREE. I don't play those games b/c I can't see 'my room' in the game and that bothers me >.> Oh, something I have played and liked though, is Days of the Divine. It plays more like a visual novel but you still get a chance to end up with a guy :)
      Okay, I'll stop rambling xP.

      Delete
    4. *giggles like a maniac* I wanted the "pervy" ending too x3 so I went and used love potion. I like how Hikobane's wings came out :) I wish that they did the same for Enojo's ears and tail. They were so cute!

      Delete
    5. and suddenly realizes that I'm never going to sleep, trying to play them all <33333

      Delete
    6. I agree. Enojo's ears and tails would've been nice <3.
      haha. Well, I hope you get some sleep from time to time =P! hmmm oooo maybe that's why some games have the limited amount of tickets/powers you have to use at a time. They're trying to help us control our fangirlism....did I use that in a sentence right xD? iunno but oh well xP

      Delete
    7. I think you did xD And I'm going to get even less sleep now. NTT Solmare just came out with another free Shall We Date game. ScarletFate+ There's only 3 out of 5(?) routes out right now. I picked Gentoka. I'm looking forward to Kuso after Gentoka but it might take a long LONG time. Each chapter seems to have a lot of episodes. Gentoka's chapter 1 is (atm that I've gotten through so far, 24 episodes+. There's no walkthroughs available for anyone yet so here goes nothing *starts keeping track of Gentoka*

      Delete
  3. Thank you 4 making this and getting me to chapter 6 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's np, I'm happy I can be of some help =D. I've updated the walkthrough for chapters 7-9. I'm sorry I couldn't be of help for chapters 7+ sooner because I was trying to be a good student and study during the weekday...it's thursday, so I'm not doing so well x].

      Delete
  4. What about the Cg?? I know chapter 1 you get a picture but what about the other chapters??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhm hmm I'm not quite sure about what you're asking for specifically but I'll try my best to answer x).

      If you're asking how many CGs his route has then the answer is a total of 6 CGs.
      But if you're asking about what chapters have a CG in them you can click on Hikobane's album it shows that there's a CG in Chapter 1, Chapter 4, Chapter 6, Chapter 11, the Happy Ending, and the Sweet Ending.
      If you wanted to know where exactly they pop up in the story, say like 1.5 or something, I don't keep a note of that when I make my walkthroughs so I don't have that information :(. However, in my future walkthoughs I'll be sure to include them!

      Delete
  5. Okay thanks for answering my question

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! That's a relief ^^. I was worried that it would seem like I was just rambling x). Anywho, it was no problem. Happy to help =].

      Delete
  6. Which is better sweet or happy ending?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I guess it depends on what you prefer.

      The endings according to the love meter go like this:
      normal end < happy end < sweet end.
      and to get the sweet end you follow this walkthrough and use one love potion.

      The sweet ending is usually always the more raunchy one. The happy ending is nice and sweet without the steamy parts, usually ending with marriage.

      So yeah, I guess it depends on what you're more in the mood for xD.

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for help me to play this game this blog is very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on chapter 11 and the love meter is almost full, but I know the last two choices probably won't do the trick. I want the sweet ending, do I need only 1 love potion, or am I going to need multiple?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you follow the walkthrough completely or did you miss a choice or two :o ?

      If you followed the walkthrough completely then all you need is 1 love potion. If you use 1 love potion in this situation then the love meter should be right at the bar and you should get the sweet ending.

      If however, you missed one or two, you'll have to use multiple love potions. This is b/c just using one love potion after following the walkthrough completely just barely reaches the bar that enables you to get the love ending.

      I hope I was being clear D: And I hope you get that Sweet Ending :D !

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I did follow the walkthrough completely. Thank you so much!

      Delete
    3. No problem. I'm glad I was able to help you get the Sweet Ending ^^.

      Delete