Friday, June 20, 2014

New Otome Game! ~ Shall we Date? Scarlet Fate+

On June 19th, NTT Solmare Corp. released a new game.


Shall we Date? Scarlet Fate+ Fragments of the past




Story Introduction
-description from google play-

Set against the backdrop of the Heian period (ca. AD 1000) in Japan...In a sacred, snow-covered village is kept a sword with the power to bring the world to an end. One young maiden of a shrine is fated to seal the Sword’s power and protect it: Princess Tamayori.
She has spent her days since childhood being tormented by her sins in loneliness and under the heavy burden of protecting the Sword so that its power would not be released.
...Until one night when she encounters a wounded god and her lonely life changes forever; she will face the end of the world with comrades willing to help her.
She fights to prevent the demise risking her own life, but she begins to waver between her resolve and her wish to live for the one that she loves... Will there be a future for those who bear sins?
In this snow-fluttering world, the tale of the ancient Princess Tamayori unfolds.




There are a total of 5 men you get to romance. However, only three of them are available at the moment. The three available to play are 





I've only just played the prologue and parts of chapter one of Akifusa Oki's route.  I'm actually really interested in the story. My brain likes to make weird links to things so you can probably just skip this sentence but the prologue reminds me of Harry Potter! And I love Harry Potter! I'm that fan you saw wearing a costume at the midnight premiere of Part 2 of the Deathly Hallows x). 

Anywho, back to the game!

This game plays like Magic Sword+ and Angel or Devil+ (I believe), and I gotta say, this game is leaving a wonderful impression on me so far. First of all, the art is beautiful *.* 

The character designs/art of this game are my favorite out of all the free Shall we Date? games so far. I'm guessing this is because, if you look in the description or even one of the pictures for this app on googlelplay, it shows that Idea Factory/ Design Factory has worked on this game. If you don't know, Idea Factory / Design Factory has worked on other otome games, mostly on the PSP, like Hakuoki, Amnesia, Sweet Fuse, Diabolik Lovers, and more.  

Not only does the art look different, it is also displayed differently. If that makes sense xD. Here's an example. No real spoliers since this all happens in the prologue/tutorial,

you can view them like this in the album

and view CGs like this as you read the story.

Oh, and about the album.....THERE ARE A WHOLE MESS OF THEM!!! CGs I mean xD. You have to scroll to view them all! I need to check this again but they even has CGs for normal endings. -woot- more incentive to get all the endings :D.

Anywho, download this game now and play! Have fun but don't forget to enter my invitation code and receive Rations in the game! 

My invitation code:
EjgH7XJGei



BTW: Since I'm playing Akifusa Oki's route, I'll probably make a walkthrough of his route first.


No comments:

Post a Comment