Sunday, January 19, 2014

Marriage Contract ~ Soji Shirogane Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1

    1.5
    Do I really need to answer that question?
    If I am, can you help me?
    No, I'm not. (+5)

    1.7
    I can't!
    Certainly. (+5)
    Let me think about it.

    1.11
    Apologize
    Introduce yourself.
    Thank him for yesterday. (+5)


Chapter 2
    2.1 - 2.3
    Special Scenario
    Required: ?? AL


    2.4
    I understand. (+5)
    But I can't.
    Please give me some time to think.

    2.10
    Get CG

    Keep quiet and follow his lead.
    Say stop.
    Agree to sign. (+5)

    2.14
    Yes, master.
    No, I'm your wife. (+5)
    We have an agreement.


Chapter 3
    3.2
    Say thank you.
    Listen half-heartedly.
    Ask about Soji. (+5)

    3.6
    Mr. Kosaka told me to do so.
    Yes, of course, a slave genius. (+5)
    Do you prefer to be called 'Master'?

    3.12
    Introduce yourself. (+5)Look at Soji.
    Gesture to hand shake.


Chapter 4
    4.4
    Special Scenario
    Required: 45 AL


    4.5
    A slave's work is never over.
    As your wife I will. (+5)
    No, I won't.

    4.10
    Get CG

    4.11
    Move away from Soji.
    Sleep face-to-face with him.
    Don't move. (+5)

    4.14
    Are we going on a date?
    We better decide where to go.
    Why not relax at home? (+5)


Chapter 5
    5.2
    Can we walk arm in arm?
    Do you want to go to a cafe?
    Shall we hold hands? (+5)

    5.3 - 5.4
    Special Scenario
    Required: 65 AL


    5.6
    The movie's boring.
    You want to go somewhere else.
    You think I'm pretty... (+5)

    5.11
    I'd probably be like this with others.
    I still feel resistant. (+5)
    I'm only like this with you.

Chapter 6
    6.6
    Why are you here?
    I'm sorry for causing you trouble. (+5)
    You didn't need to help me.

    6.9
    My boyfriend.
    The president of the company we're doing business with.
    I have no relation with him. (+5)

    6.11
    Special Scenario
    Required: 80 AL

    Get CG


    I'm right, aren't I?
    Am I wrong?
    I'm sorry for getting carried away. (+5)

Chapter 7
    7.4
    I have a boyfriend.
    I'm married. (+5)
    I have to be home soon.

    7.8
    Get angry. (+5)
    Get embarrassed.
    React like an adult.

    7.12
    This is nonsense.
    He saved me. (+5)
    You're mistaken.

Chapter 8
    8.4
    Call Soji's name. (+3)
    Scream. (+1)
    Give up. (+5)

    8.6
    I'm fine now. (+3)
    Hold me more! (+5)
    I'm sorry to make you worry. (+1)

    8.14
    We have to go.
    Where are you going?
    Are you on a date, Tota? (+5)


Chapter 9
    9.2
    Are you going to introduce him to me?
    So you had a friend.
    Is this a close friend? (+5)

    9.6
    Yeah, I work him.
    He keeps me on a short leash.
    We scratch each other's backs. (+5)

    9.10
    What we're going to going to eat tomorrow. (+5)
    Work.
    Mr. Arima.

Chapter 10
    10.2
    Something important?
    I'll make tea.
    Can I join you? (+5)

    10.5
    Let's trust Mr. Arima. (+1)
    Do you want to go ask Mr. Arima about it? (+5)
    You're guaranteed to be the successor. (+3)

    10.14
    This isn't true, is it? (+1)
    Is this true? (+3)
    I trusted you... (+5)


Chapter 11
    11.4
    Are you threatening us?
    This will just be chalked as to a mistunderstanding.
    Those papers are fake. (+5)

    11.10
    Say nothing.
    Stop fooling around!
    Don't worry about me. (+5)

    11.14
    Stop putting me on!
    Are you serious?
    What about your first love? (+5)

No comments:

Post a Comment