Thursday, January 23, 2014

Shall we Date? Ninja Love ~ Sasuke Sarutobi






Chapter 1
1.

I-I'm sorry!   (Close!)

L-Let me go!   (Brilliant!)

Um...   


2.

Don't do that   (Brilliant!)
.
I'm sorry   (Close!)
.
Yeah, but...  



Chapter 2
1.

I'm tired   (Brilliant!)
.
I'm great!   (Close!)

Break time!  


2.

Get angry   

W-What? What is it?   (Close!)

Lower your face   (Brilliant!)



Chapter 3
1.

I don't want to listen to this...   
.
I understand.   (Brilliant!)
.
You can't do that.   (Close!)


2.

Neither are my type.   (Close!)

I don't know...  
.
I like you too?   (Brilliant!)



Chapter 4
1.
What? No!   (Close!)
.
Just holding hands.   (Brilliant!)
.
Is this some kind of tactic?   


2.
I was scared.   
.
Not really...   (Close!)
.
Are you okay, Sasuke?   (Brilliant!)



Chapter 5
1.
Y-Yeah, ok.  
.
Ugh...   (Close!)
.
I-Impossible!   (Brilliant!)


2.
Thank you...   (Brilliant!)

I'm fine.  

Sorry.   (Close!)



Chapter 6
1.
I can't love.   (Close!)
.
No one.  
.
Someone...   (Brilliant!)


2.
Cheer him up   (Close!)

Not true!  

Maybe...   (Brilliant!)



Chapter 7
1.
Help him   (Close!)
.
Call for help   (Brilliant!)
.
Watch  


2. 
Interested   (Brilliant!)
.
Don't care   (Close!)
.
If I ask... 


Chapter 8
1.
It's not   (Brilliant!)
.
Hanzo said...   
.
Say nothing   (Close!)


2.
Hug   (Close!)
.
Cheer up   (Brilliant!)
.
Stare   


Chapter 9
1.
Not Goemon   (Close!)
.
Not now...   (Brilliant!)
.
I dunno...   


2.
I'm not a...   

Be silent   
.
Leave me   (Brilliant!)



Chapter 10
1.
Not so loud!   (Close!)

As if...   (Brilliant!)

Just a bit.   



2.
No...   
.
Don't die!   (Brilliant!)
.
Be careful.   (Try harder!)


Chapter 11
1.
W-Wait!   (Brilliant!)

Close your eyes  

No.  



2.
Kiss cheek  

Any thoughts?   

Stroke hair   (Brilliant!)




Chapter 12
1.
Tsubaki?   (Close!)

My name is-   (Brilliant!)

Ok...?   (Try harder!)


2.
Sasuke, run!   (Brilliant!)

I'll fight!   (Try harder!)
.
Stand strong!   (Close!)



Chapter 13
1.
Seek chance (brilliant)

What do I do? (Close)


Give up 


2.
Fail around (Brilliant)

Accept him (try harder)

No way!!! (Close)


No comments:

Post a Comment