Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Shall we Date? Destiny Ninja ~ Hyuga Main Story Walkthroughs


*** There are four different endings you can get.


Sweet Love Ending (sweeeet)

Chapter 1
                                         I'm sorry.                           Would you lend me some of your clothes?
Chapter 2
                           I have to protect myself by myself.                 No, I didn't mean...
Chapter 3
                                     It's my fault.                                     Do you think I'm childish?

Chapter 4
                                     I was moaning?                                    I think you're awkward.
Chapter 5 
                                            ...                                                      Silently blush.
Chapter 6
                                  I wanted to repay you.                                   Not only that.
Chapter 7
                                             I only said what I saw.                                   What's wrong...?
Chapter 8
                                                        ...                                                            Let me do this
Chapter 9
                                      You bastard!                                                   Why...?
Chapter 10
                                       Yoshitsune... !                                                 Why...?
Chapter 11
                                  About Yoshitsune.                                              Nod yes.


Secret Love Ending (lovey dovey)

Chapter 1
                                         I'll do it myself                                  I'm fine like this
Chapter 2
                                                       No, it's nothing.                                         Y...yes.
 Chapter 3
                          The enemy ninja was powerful...                       It's better that I leave here...
Chapter 4
                              Because I was really frightened...                            You're shy!
Chapter 5
                                 I am probably not royalty.                            Completely deny it.
Chapter 6
                                 I was just in the moment...                                      ...Yes
Chapter 7
                                 I'm glad I could be of help.                      Something's odd tonight.
Chapter 8
                               Are you making fun of me?                        Can I really do this...
Chapter 9
                                  You're too awful...                                    What about my feelings...?
Chapter 10
                                   Forgive Hyuga                                               I don't want that!
Chapter 11
                                                            ...Yes.                                        Smile while crying

Lovesick Ending (dark ending)

The intimacy level (heart) needs to be in the green zone, close to the lovey dovey area.
You'll get no CG at this ending

Hidden Love Ending (secret ending)

The intimacy level (heart needs to be in the green zone, close to the lovey dovey area.
You'll get one CG at this ending.
BUT 
I read somewhere else that you can get this ending if you're in the green zone and have 
800 Friendship points. I haven't tried this ending yet so I can't confirm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment