Sunday, January 19, 2014

Office Lover ~ Kitazawa Omi Main Story Walkthrough

Chapter 1

    1.2
    1. "N-No way!" (+1)
    2. "Only if you really need help." (+5)
    3. "I guess." (+3)

    1.9
    1. I think he's cool. (+5)
    2. I don't like him. (+1)
    3. I'm here to work. (+3)

    1.13
    1. (Yes, it's work after all.) 
    2. Thank you very much. (+5)
    3. Pretty hard to memorize them all.


Chapter 2

    2.1
    Affection 15+ Special Route

    2.5
    1. I should be pleased? (+3)
    2. You're kidding me?
    3. (Is he playing with me again?) (+5)

    2.10
    1. Am I your favorite? (+5)
    2. He was a strange man. (+3)
    3. (Feels awkward...) (+1)

    2.14
    1. B-But ...
    2. No, I can't, sir.
    3. Yes, sir. (+5)


Chapter 3

    3.3
    1. Aaargh! (+5)
    2. Please don't! 
    3. (Oh, do whatever you want!) (+3)

    3.7
    1. Of course it is. (+5)
    2. Huh? ... I have something planned ...
    3. No, I can't.

    3.11
    1. Please, don't
    2. ...
    3. What's come over you? (+5)

    3.14
    Affection 39+ CG

Chapter 4
    4.4
    1. It's simply wonderful.
    2. I wasn't watching.
    3. ... (+5)

    4.9
    1. No, I can't.
    2. (He's a womanizer after all.)
    3. (... It makes me happy though.) (+5)

    4.15
    1. Don't do anything.
    2. Call out to her.
    3. Ask her to join us for tea. (+5)

Chapter 5
    5.2
    Affection 51+ Special Route

    5.3
    1. (All right.) (+5)
    2. We can't just go like this...
    3. Let me go.

    5.8
    1. You feed me, Mr. Kitazawa.
    2. All right. (+5)
    3. No.

    5.11
    Affection 60+ CG

    5.12
    1. Please don't.
    2. ... (+5)
    3. Return the hug.

Chapter 6
    6.1
    Affection 64+ Special Route

    6.2
    1. (It's gotta be all in my mind.)
    2. (Gotta be.) (+5)
    3. (...)

    6.7
    1. I've got to give Kitazawa up.
    2. It's impossible to give him up. (+5)
    3. I can't make up my mind.

    6.13
    1. Should tell him. (+5)
    2. Shouldn't tell him anything.
    3. What should I do?

    6.15
    Affection 77+ CG

Chapter 7
    7.2
    Affection 77+ Special Route

    7.5
    1. Sure.
    2. Sorry, I have things to do. (+5)
    3. If it's only for a little while.

    7.8
    1. Is she really not your girlfriend?
    2. I trust you. (+5)
    3. Are you two-timing with us?

    7.14
    1. Pick up.
    2. Put it down.
    3. Call Kitazawa. (+5)


Chapter 8

    8.3
    1. "Don't think it's a good idea."
    2. "Think it's a good idea." (+5)
    3. "You're terrible!"

    8.9
    1. Thank you. (+5)
    2. Don't do something like this again.
    3. Silly.

    8.12
    1. "I feel it too..." (+5)
    2. "Still, we can't."
    3. "..."

Chapter 9

    9.5
    1. "You know I do." (+5)
    2. "..."
    3. "I want to... I really do."

    9.7
    Affection 106+ CG

    9.8
    1. The article made me uncomfortable. (+5)
    2. I had mixed feelings about it all.
    3. I couldn't believe it either.

    9.14
    1. "No, no... It's not your fault." (+5)
    2. "No, no... If only I had gotten away..."
    3. "No, it's okay!"

Chapter 10

    10.1
    1. "...Right." (+5)
    2. "Who knows?"
    3. "...Again?"

    10.6
    1. "Really?"
    2. "..."
    3. "...Thank you." (+5)

    10.12
    1. "I'm sorry..."
    2. "..." (+5)
    3. "It's not what you think..."


Chapter 11

    11.1
    Affection 128+ CG

    11.4
    1. "What do you mean?" (+5)
    2. "I didn't steal it."
    3. "..."

    11.7
    1. "That's right."
    2. "Yeah..." (+5)
    3. "It couldn't be helped..."

    11.14
    1. "I remember it." (+3)
    2. "I don't remember it."
    3. "How could I forget it?" (+5)


    Happy Ending
    Affection 140+ CG

    Normal Ending
    Affection less than 140 CG

13 comments:

  1. Does the MC has to be so... stupid? I mean, seriously? Sometimes she's just not using her brain, just like with Amasawa Kaito's route in Sweet Scandal, I wanted a "Slap the bitch." option several times. u.u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the game's good and all that, and Kitazawa is really sweet.. so.. yeah xD

      Delete
    2. lol. I totally agree with you, she is dumb. However, not as bad as MCs in other games...which is sad to think about actually D: I'm never really fond of the MC in most games, sadly :(. The only MC I can think of that I don't have a problem with is Yukari from 'Love! Sushi Rangers' But that could be because it's a short game and it's not as dramatic/soapish as the other games.

      And ughhhhh. Hated Amasawa Kaito's route in Sweet Scandal. Yes, good thing that Kitazawa was sweet in this game because I didn't find Amasawa likeable in his >.>

      Delete
    3. The Michiyama thing with the "wig" killed me. I just couldn't believe it.. and I wanted to slap Amasawa in his route a couple of times u.ú
      But, it IS sad! Most of then go around getting kidnapped, assaulted, etc, without even realising it xD For example, their final line before black out is "What's going on?" And you're like "You just got struck with some kind of heavy object and are currently losing conciousness. Do NOT ask this question again." But, when they wake up: "What happenned?" XDD
      The "Cinderella Contract" one is not that bad either, most of the times..
      Haven't tried Sushi Rangers yet, was on my "To do" list. I'll trust your word and try it out~ ^o^

      Delete
    4. :O! Ahhh I forgot about The Cinderella Contract. I think it's because I'm stuck on a love trial, I need more elegance. I've only played Cyril's route and I'm currently playing Asena's route and I agree that she isn't so bad. I find her most agreeable. Maybe I shouldn't say I dislike most of the MCs...Really depends on the route. Anywho, Bidding for Love reallyyy likes to do the whole kidnapped and assaulted story...thingy xP And aw, I hope I don't betray your trust xD

      Delete
    5. Oohh, I did almost the same thing! Just that I actually wanted Asena from the beggining, but his route wasn't available yet, so I went for Maynard, but things get really confusing there because you're married to Cyril and real-life you ends up feeling bad for that xD Now I'm on Asena's route and things are going preeetty well~ ho ho... And, isn't Asena yummy? XD
      I agree with the Bidding for love part XD
      As for Sushi Rangers, I would say it's for the general way of the game, kind of like a base otome. Which brings me to: If you haven't yet, you should play Hakuoki ~available for PC and PSP (^o^)~
      *Advertising much (? Hahaha*

      Delete
    6. :ooooo I know that this is going to sound like I'm just repeating what you have just said but....OMGAWD asdfghjkl THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! xD
      First the Cinderella thing. When I was playing the prologue/tutorial I had the intention of romancing Asena but he wasn't available at the time so I decided to do Cyril's route b/c he was all shy. And when I found out you could romance Maynard as well I was fighting with myself whether or not to do it b/c I love my old men but I decided not to b/c it's kinda sad for a guy to lose a woman to his own father xD So yeah, I'm like you in how I did Ingrays(?) first and now doing Asena. And yes, haha Asena is indeed yummy ^^. He's my type!
      And OoOooOo I have played Hakuoki. Uh, the Demon of the Fleeting Blossom one. I've played it on my PC...using an emulator and I feel bad for doing so Dx so b/c I've only done Saito's , Harada's, and parts of Heisuke's, I was thinking I could buy the game one day....the 3DS version which has a different title but it's still the same game. But first I would need a 3DS xD Anywho, I'm guessing you've played it since you mentioned it? Who did you like?

      Delete
    7. Oh, hello Otome Sister xD
      I think that happened to almost all of us and they just had to give us Asena. Maynard was... so I got the normal end and my gold login sheet u.u
      Don't feel so bad about it. And I did the same thing, because I get a really hard time trying to get the original ones since they nevahhh get to my country xD it is a royal pain to get them, and other otomers worship you when you finally have them xD
      It was Saito, Saito 'til the end! It amazed me how easily they kill the guys you don't choose! I still liked them! ButfeltkindalikecheatingonSaito, so... mixed feelings hahaha Recently, I got my hands on Tokimemo 3rd story and been drooling all over it xD
      Also, and this is a big also, I've been playing Kitazawa's second season and nearly ripped all my hair off by now :3 It pisses me off to another level. So.. good luck and infinite patience if you'll try it, or, feel me if you're already playing it xD

      Delete
    8. Okay, thx, I don't feel too bad about it now. Although, I would still like to purchase a copy of the game and any other VN/otome game that get regionalized where I live so publishers(?) know to keep up with new official english releases =].
      Haha. I feel bad too when I really like a character and then have to aim for another guy the next playthrough. What sorta kinda helps for me is that I change the MC's name. So I'm like, "You dude, you like Inari. And you other guy, you like Shiho." I just pretend the MC isn't same person each route xD.
      I had to google Tokimemo 3gs b/c I didn't know what it was. Ended up looking up Kou videos on youtube instead of studying for an exam the next morning xD. I'll try look for it and play it one day x].
      Ah yes! I've just started his second season after finish Togu's story. I'm currently on chapter 3 of the game and I'm frustrated as well xD. I mean, aren't you supposed to tell an amnesia patient anything about his/her past to help them remember? And this Maho girl. Ugh. I can't....I just can't xD
      Oh and since we were talking about english otome games, have you heard that OZMAFIA!! will be having an Official English release.Oh, and there's and indie one that's open for early access on steam called Backstage Pass by sakevisual. It's fully voiced too! I want the physical copy b/c it looks pretty so I'm waiting when they release that to play it xP.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, we do the same again xD You eventually have to start googling names that will suit your MC xD But, yeah, change name, bloodtype, birthday, and voilá, new person! XD
    I daily shout to my phone that "I'm going to uninstall Office Lover!", and that "I knew I had to pick Henri!", but end up puffing my cheeks and giving it the bad eye, yet still play it, seeking closure perhaps (?. Absolutely hoping that the MC grows a pair and starts hitting people (unlikely, but dreaming is free xD) I think the exact same about Maho, and insist that there must be a bitchslap option in every single otome game xD
    And, oh my, OZMAFIA!! Hadn't heard about it, so thanks n.n
    Another otome I've been waiting for for ages is Wand of fortune, no news about an english version just yet, sadly. Weell, not like any of them are getting to where I am anytime soon .-. I'll wait around and see what happens, hahaha ; 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. We have a lot in common xP. Maybe it's because I only really play free mobile otome games but I haven't had to change bloodtypes or brithday =P. lol I would overuse that bitchslap button xD. I don't like characters like Maho at all. Even when they try to redeem the character or justify his/her actions, I'm not that good of a person to just let w/e they did slide by xD
      I'm just waiting on OXMAFIA!! I hope it gets translated soon x).
      :O Wand of fortune looks great. I read a review on it awhile back but now I remember. yeahhhh magic! Hogwarts robs! -woot- xD
      Why can't they translate more games T__T -sigh- oh well, I guess I'll stick with the mobile ones for now. Which are still good! But...yeah... xD

      Delete
  3. I got it thanks you so much.
    And invite my code and we get platinum.
    My code dkyxuw
    Sorry I'm bothering you and thanks you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can someone help me? I have been doing what the tutorial says but I cant get the speical routes?

    ReplyDelete