Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Walkthrough List

***I'm taking my sweet time on these. Sorry D: But if you have a request of a walkthrough I haven't posted yet or want an update then please comment on what game and story you want and I'll try to post the walkthrough soon. *** 

[BL] indicates a boys-love game

Arabian Nights ~ Desert Heat Love

  1. Mubarak
  2. Kamil
  3. Radwan

Arabian Nights  Love Story

  1. Ali Baba
  2. Assad
  3. Sinbad

Be My Princess: PARTY

  1. Glenn J. Casiraghi
  2. Joshua Leiben
  3. Keith Alford
  4. Roberto
  5. Wilfred A. Spencer
  6. Zain

Bidding for Love

  1. Mitsurugi Kyo
  2. Takato Iriya
  3. Kozuki Kairi

[BL] Dear My Mononoke Sacrifice

  1. Main Story

Is It Love?

  1. Gabriel
  2. Matt
  3. Ryan Carter

Life is Beautiful

  1. Nagato Memori
  2. Susumu Mukai

Love Academy


  1. HAKU Shirato
  2. TOGO Gen
  3. YOTA Ameda

[BL] Love Academy Yaoi Story

  1. JUN Atemiya

Love and Conspiracy

  1. Luca
  2. Ren
  3. Juriy
  4. Gilberto

Love Legend of Sengoku

  1. Masamune Date
  2. Mitsuhide Akechi
  3. Nobunaga Oda

Love! Sushi Rangers / Live together with Sashimi men

  1. Yu Maguro
  2. Kei Sukegawa
  3. Iku Sukegawa
  4. Tamaki Marui

[BL] Lover in Necktie

  1. Yuki Kuzuhara

Marriage Contract


  1. Suzaku
  2. Genbu
  3. Byakko
  4. Seiryu

My Alice Romance ~ a kiss from wonderland 

  1. Yukito Hayami
  2. Kanata Andoh
  3. Kei Hasegawa

My Elemental Prince

My Forbidden Lover

  1. Alan
  2. Dulio
  3. Yuri
  4. Gerald

My Samurai Romance

  1. Ryoma Sakamoto
  2. Izo Okada
  3. Shinsaku Takasugi

My Strange Lovers


  1. Shin Kamiya
  2. Hyouko Suzuki
  3. Mao Nekomiya
  4. Tasuku Ichinose

My Forged Wedding: PARTY

  1. Yamato Kogami (1, 2)
  2. Ren Shibasaki (1, 2)
  3. Saeki Takamasa (1 , 2)
  4. Takao Maruyama (1, 2)
  5. Yuta Kajima (1, 2)
  6. Kunihiko Aikawa
  7. Akito Kakiuchi (1, 2)

My Mystic Romance ~ under the red moon

  1. Rucia
  2. Levi
  3. Khaim

My Three Romantic Kingdoms

  1. Cao Zihuan
  2. Zhou Gongjin
  3. Zhuge Kongming

Office Lover


  1. Kagaya Go
  2. Kitazawa Omi (1, 2)
  3. Shiraishi Henri
  4. Togu Koichiro (2)

Purelove


Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY

  1. Oda Nobunaga
  2. Akechi Mitsuhide
  3. Sanada Yukimura
  4. Kirigakure Saizo
  5. Date Masamune
  6. Katakura Kojuro
  7. Toyotomi Hideyoshi
  8. Maeda Toshiie
  9. Ishida Mitsunari
  10. Uesugi Kenshin
  11. Takeda Shingen

School Wonders Romance

The Seal of Lycoris


  1. Cain
  2. Tomoyuki
  3. Yuie

Shall we Date? Angel or Devil+

  1. Diaval (Spin-offs)
  2. Feyril
  3. Latis
  4. Raug (Spin-offs)
  5. Reiner
  6. Ruvel

Shall we Date? Blood in Roses+

Shall we Date? Destiny Ninja


  1. Benkei (Spin-offs)
  2. Enya (Spin-offs)
  3. Goyo (Spin-offs)
  4. Hanzo Kazemasa (Spin-offs)
  5. Hyosuke (Spin-offs)
  6. Hyuga (Spin-offs)
  7. Noritsune
  8. Mizuki (Spin-offs)
  9. Sohma (Spin-offs)
  10. Yoshitsune Minamoto (Spin-offs)

Shall we Date? Destiny Ninja 2+

  1. Kaito
  2. Kikyo
  3. Shiroya
  4. Rindoh
  5. Ibuki

Shall we Date? Lost Island+


  1. Ichiro Sakaki (Spin-offs)
  2. Lionel Saito (Spin-offs)
  3. Ren Nishimura (Spin-offs)
  4. Ryo Tsuzuki (Spin-offs)

Shall we Date? Love Tangle ~ Finding My Better Half

Shall we Date? Magic Sword+

  1. Ethan (Spin-offs)
  2. Ray (Spin-offs)
  3. Estel (Spin-offs)

Shall we Date? Mononoke Kiss+


Shall we Date? My Fairy Tales+

  1. Cindo (Spin-offs)
  2. Gretel
  3. Ocean
  4. Seanwhite (Spin-offs)
  5. Thumbelina

Shall we Date? My Sweet Prince+

  1. Alvah
  2. Chezem
  3. Ivan
  4. Jun
  5. Lambert
  6. Nagit
  7. Melchiorre

Shall we Date? Ninja Assassin+

  1. Aoi (Spin-offs)
  2. Hotaka (Spin-offs)
  3. Ichika (Spin-offs)
  4. Kinshiro (Spin-offs)
  5. Natsume (Spin-offs)
  6. Sion (Spin-offs)
  7. Soji (Spin-offs)
  8. Wakasa (Spin-offs)
  9. Willem (Spin-offs)

Shall we Date? Ninja Shadow

  1. Ukyo
  2. Asagi
  3. Eduard

Shall we Date? Ninja Love+

  1. Goemon Ishikawa (Spin-offs)
  2. Hanzo Hattori (Spin-offs)
  3. Kotaro Fuma (Spin-offs)
  4. Munenori Yagyu (Spin-offs)
  5. Mushashi Miyamoto (Spin-offs)
  6. Nobunaga
  7. Rennoshin (Spin-offs)
  8. Saizo Kirigakure (Spin-offs)
  9. Sasuke Sarutobi (Spin-offs)

Shall we Date? The Niflheim+

  1. J.J
  2. Jean
  3. Orlando
  4. Pale Ghost
  5. Philippe
  6. Skeletiano
  7. Victor
  8. Leo

Shall we Date? Wizardess Heart+

  1. Elias Goldstein
  2. Luca Orlem
  3. Yukiya Reizen
  4. Klaus Goldstein
  5. Randy March
  6. Azusa Kuze
  7. Joel Crawford
  8. Guy Brighton

Sleepless Cinderella: PARTY


  1. Common Route
  2. Noel Aijima
  3. Ryoichi Hirose (1,2)
  4. Satsuki Kitaoji (1,2)
  5. Yuzuki Kitaoji
  6. Hibiki Shiina

Starstruck Love


Sweet Scandal


Twilight Hunters

  1. Aito
  2. Kei
  3. Reiya
  4. Seri

[BL] Yaoi Ooku: Distored Love

  1. Kasuga
  2. Oman

[BL] Vampire Darling ~ My Lover of Darkness



50 comments:

  1. Hi I know that you are probably extremely busy already but i wanted to ask if you could do a walkthrough of Shall We Date? My Fairy Tales+ please? I would really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. I was planning on playing and making a walkthrough for that game anyways ^^. At the moment I've only got a walkthrough for Ocean going but I'll get through everyone else's routes...eventually x].

      Delete
    2. Could you do Destiny Ninja Yoshitsune? Please...

      Delete
    3. No problem. I've started a post on Yoshitsune's Main Story Walkthrough per your request :).
      It'll probably take me to complete though since I just started.

      Delete
  2. When i saw ur website i cried and said god bless your soul. All the fangirls are very happy. (≧▽≦)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. Aw. You're so kind. God bless your soul too x].

      Delete
  3. No rush because I'm currently playing Kuso for Scarlet Fever but will you be making a walkthrough for Kodonomae?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since you asked so nicely and because you said to not rush, I'll do a walkthrough for Kodonomae in Scarlet Fever+ x). Uh I'll try to start on his route this weekend.

      Hope you enjoy Kuso's route :D!

      Delete
  4. Hi I really enjoy your walkthroughs they were very helpful and I was wondering if you could do one for Destiny Ninja Hyosuke please and thank you I don't want you to rush through at all so when ever you are ready to do it would be awesome thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Kiara :) ! It makes me happy to hear that you choose to use my walkthroughs and that you're finding them helpful :D
      And sure, np, I'll start up a walkthrough for Hyosuke :) It'll probably take me awhile to complete his route but I shall start posting up a progressive walkthrough of his route tomorrow.

      Delete
  5. OMG. That Amasawa walk through was so useful! Thanks a lot for making this blog, it seriously helps the squealing girls at home a lot, I'm a perfect example C: But could you spare some time and make The Cradle of Thorns' walk through?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there :) !
      I'm glad that the walkthroughs are helping you out when you play the game and squeal x) lol.
      No problem about the The Cradle of Thorns'. :o I wasn't aware that the game had options to choose from b/c I always assumed it was another kinetic novel. Anywho, I'll download the game tonight. Anything with the jewel system takes me awhile to go through though, so sorry if I take a long time D:

      Delete
    2. Sorry for the lateness but I'm on chapter 4 of the game and there hasn't been any choices to pick from. It seems like the game is actually one of their novels. Anywho, I just thought I should let you know x).

      Delete
  6. First answer for Reiner, don't go to cafe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kayla :D !
      I just made a walkthrough post for him and included your answer ^^.

      Delete
  7. Hey, I know that you may be very busy but if it's not much to ask, could you possible make a walkthrough for The Niflheim+? I would really appreciate it. Also thank you for your awesome walkthroughs, they help a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elda :) It's no problem. I've been meaning to start up a walkthrough for Niflheim+ but I caught a cold at the start of the week so I haven't been playing or logging into the games as much T_T. In fact, I still have to dl that Niflheim+ xD. I'll dl it tonight and I'll a walkthrough posted up by Friday ;).
      Anywho, glad you like the walkthroughs :D !

      Delete
  8. Hello!
    I'm sorry, I would like to request a walkthrough of the novel game The Cradle of Thorn. I'm not really in a hurry so please take your time to do it.
    But do post it later for me please? :)
    Thank you so much.

    I enjoy your walkthrough as always. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Naoki ^^!
      It's no problem for you to request a walkthrough :)
      I believe another person has asked for a walkthrough for 'The Cradle of Thorn' so I tried to play it. Got up to chapter 4 and saw that there were no choices to choose from so I stopped. I think that the game is a kinetic novel (no choices) but I'll try out the game again just to be sure and I'll get back to you on it. It might take awhile though since it's the jewel system D:
      Anywho, yay! I'm happy that you enjoy the walkthroughs ^^.

      Delete
    2. I know this is super late and you have probably already started playing but I finished 'The Cradle of Thorn' game/app. It ends at Chapter 7 (so short D: ) and I encountered no choices to select from.

      Delete
  9. Thank you for playing it and letting me know about it. ^ ^

    I haven't started playing since my projects bombarded me!! >_<" So I am very busy I forgot about it, I actually just checked on the walkthrough today since I last request you.

    Anyway, thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey SyrupRain, I got to say your blog is awesome, I love the background! Thanks for taking the time to make the walkthroughs for all these otome games. I have a question, for the game Shall we date?: Blood in Roses, where do I go to put the invitation code?? I looked for it and have trouble finding the spot or page and still am. Sorry for asking such a ridiculous question and sorry that its just a question and not having anything to do with the walkthroughs. If you could please help me? Thanks. And sorry for long message.

    OtomeGamePrincess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey OtomeGamePrincess. Thank you so much for taking the time to compliment the blog :D ! It made me happy ^^. It motivates me to keep up with my updates and everything :D.
      I don't mind about asking your question here. I don't have a specific area to ask questions so I understand.
      I don't think your question is ridiculous because....I'm not sure where to enter the invitation code either xD. It took me awhile to respond to your question because I tried looking for it too.Usually they have you enter a code while playing the tutorial/prologue but that wasn't the case for this app. But if I remember correctly, Niflheim or Wizardess Heart didn't offer any prizes for inviting people so I wouldn't too much about entering a code. I'm sorry I wasn't much help :(.

      Delete
  11. I'm sorry to impose and I know you are extremely busy but, could you do Shall We Date: Destiny Ninja - Goyo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about 'imposing' on me. I'm happy to create a walkthrough when asked :D I'm just late to make/complete them sometimes...so, sorry about that xD

      It took awhile but I finally posted up an ongoing walkthrough for Goyo ^^.

      Delete
  12. Ninja Love Rennoshin link is messed up. When I click on it, it show Ren from Lost Island.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting and letting me know. I got it fixed now :)!

      Delete
  13. Hey, thank you for the awesome walkthroughs and your hard work. If you don't mind could you also do a walkthrough for the new Hanafuda Avalanche event in Ninja Assassin:'Are we Gonna Have a Baby?' ?
    Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elda :)
      I don't mind at all ^^. You asked for a walkthrough at just the right time b/c I'm coming back from my hiatus!
      Anywho, here's the link to the walkthrough post.

      http://syruprain.blogspot.com/2015/12/shall-we-date-ninja-assassin-are-we.html

      Delete
  14. Hanafuda Avalanche - Are we Gonna Have a Baby?!
    Kinshiro
    Ch.1
    Help kinshiro sit up(went up a lot)
    Ch.2
    Tell him I am also blessed(went up a lot)
    The air is fresher(went up a lot)

    ReplyDelete
  15. 2.5
    Sure, I'll go (intimacy went up a lot)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ch.3
      What were you doing? (Intimacy went up a lot)

      Delete
    2. 3.9 So am I (intimacy went up a lot)

      Delete
  16. There are 4 games by the same creators of that "life is beautiful game" that use the same story ticket system, but you just get 3 tickets a day instead of 5. Any chance you could make walkthroughs for these games during your free time? I don't know many walkthrough blogs, and I don't understand how to find out which selection will increase affection and need a little help...

    -Life is beautiful
    -My elemental prince
    -My royal guardian
    -My strange lover
    -Twilight hunters

    It's okay if you don't help, I can understand if you just don't want to play the games in general :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anon! Sorry for the late response D:

      I've downloaded the three of games you just mentioned. I've been playing Ra's route in 'My Royal Guardian' so I'll post his walkthrough up first. As for the walkthroughs for the other games and routes, I'll apologize in advance for my slowness. It'll take awhile before I can get a walkthrough up since it's only 3 tickets a day.

      Delete
  17. My elemental princes Salamader

    ReplyDelete
  18. If it's not a bother could you do a walkthrough for My Elemental Princes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Anon!

      If this was the Anon that asked for a My Elemental Princes's Salamander walkthrough back in April, I'm sorry for not replying earlier D': I believe I was on hiatus back then and didn't see the comment until now. If this isn't the same Anon then... nvm! ^^'

      Anywho, I just downloaded the game. I am currently on Chapter 1 in Salamander's route and I shall be recording my answers as I go. It'll take awhile until I post up a complete walkthrough for his route since I won't find out if I've been selecting the right choices for the better ending until I get an ending x].

      Delete
  19. Hey I was playing psychixx mystic love the kaoru jyosako walkthrough and I was using your walkthrough but now its gone :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Anon. Unfortunately I had to take down the walkthrough along with all the other Accela, Inc games (illegal romance, forbidden love, it's our secret, psychixx). After asking me to contact them through their facebook page I became aware that Accela, Inc doesn't allow walkthroughs of their games :( I made a post about it a few days before I took them down. In case you missed it,

      http://syruprain.blogspot.com/2017/03/news-taking-down-all-accela-inc.html

      Delete
  20. could you make a walkthrough for all characters of my royal guardian? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hellooo.. First: Is it wonderful to see how much do you have been maded, und how much time you bring up for this, so thanks! Cause' you make it so great, have i a question: Can you make please a walktrough for Psychixx Mystic Love? I saw many routes for Kiryu, Jyosako and Odo. So can you please begin with Yusuke Tsukimori? But when you also don't want to make it, thanks for all the other routes. You make your job right :). A good day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. To add to your already horrifically long list of requests is an Is It Love Drop route possible? I can't find any anywhere...please...

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Why don't you guys start the pages and work together? For example, start a Psychixx Kaouro-Jyosako-Page and everyone writes the experience in the Comments. Answer 1 2 3, 5 points or 10 or 20. Who starts the page only needs to transfer.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please could you do a walkthrough of Izo in My Samurai Romance? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Could you do psychixx raji and Kai muarasam please

    ReplyDelete
  27. Could you please do a walkthrough of psychiXX raji and Kai murasame

    ReplyDelete