Saturday, March 29, 2014

Arabian Nights Love Story ~ Assad Walkthrough




CHAPTER 1: The Land of Desert

1.2
[1] "No, I'm not."
[2] "Maybe I am?" 
[3] "That's right."

1.9
[1] "Nice weather we're having."
[2] "Is there anything bothering you?"
[3] "Listen, about yesterday..."

1.14
[1] "That's because I've been looking for you."
[2] "I'm not really happy about it."
[3] "I'm just really happy to see your face again.



CHAPTER 2: Prince of Darkness

2.5
[1] "I'll do whatever it takes."
[2] "I'm a little scared."
[3] "I can't."

2.7
[1] "Why did you decide to become a woman?"
[2] "I'm sorry for getting you involved in all of this."
[3] "Why are you taking such a good care of me?"

2.12
[1] I should change the subject.
[2] I have no choice but to through with it.
[3] I ask him his reason.



CHAPTER 3: The Truth Within The Hot Sand

3.4
[1] "Of course I will."
[2] "I don't know if I will."
[3] "Absolutely."

3.7
[1] "..."
[2] "I don't know how to explain it."
[3] "I don't think you believe my story."

3.12
[1] "It depends on Prince Assad allows.
[2] "I think going everyday might be a bit much."
[3] "But, maybe!"



CHAPTER 4: Ray of Light

4.2
[1] "...Thank you."
[2] "What do you mean?"
[3] "Is that supposed to make me happy?"

4.9
[1] "That doesn't make any sense."
[2] "That's weird."
[3] "I don't know how much good it will do him."

4.12
[1] "I wonder..."
[2] "I don't know."
[3] "I don't think that's it."



CHAPTER 5: Hearts Parting Away

5.4
[1] "I want to know what you think."
[2] "I don't think so."
[3] "I wonder..."

5.8
[1] Call out to him.
[2] Continue on your way.
[3] Wave hello.

5.12
[1] Walks up the stairs.
[2] Opened the nearest door.
[3] Walked down the hallway.



CHAPTER 6: The Isolated King

6.3
[1] "I don't know what to do."
[2] "I guess I've lost sight of my goal."
[3] "I haven't given up."

6.8
[1] "I am."
[2] "I'm not angry."
[3] "...A little."

6.11
[1] "Are you sure that's what you want?"
[2] "What do you mean by that?"
[3] "Are you being serious right now?



CHAPTER 7: Turing Earth

7.2
[1] Stared back at him.
[2] Didn't say anything.
[3] Argued back.

7.9
[1] What haven't I realized yet?
[2] What's hard for Prince Assad?
[3] What I am oblivious to?

7.12
[1] "Not as far as I'm aware."
[2] "That's not the issue."
[3] "No, I like him."


8
CHAPTER 8: Sign of Determination

8.2
[1] "A little."
[2] "Aren't you the one who's dissatisfied?"
[3] "I'm just lonely."

8.6
[1] "Was it someone from the palace?"
[2] "Maybe a thief."
[3] "Who would try to manipulate The Sultan?"

8.14
[1] "I don't mind."
[2] "What are you talking about?"
[3] "Thank you."



CHAPTER 9: Shaking Balance

9.3
[1] "It didn't bother me."
[2] "Is something bothering you?"
[3] "Yes."

9.10
[1] "Okay."
[2] "That's too dangerous."
[3] "Hold on."

9.12
[1] "You can do it."
[2] "Will we be okay?"
[3] "I believe in you."



CHAPTER 10: Beyond The Sand

10.2
[1] "We can't trust anybody."
[2] "We need to be careful."
[3] "This is terrible."

10.6
[1] Stay calm.
[2] "I believe in you."
[3] "Let's do our best."

10.13
[1] "I'm scared."
[2] "Yes. Be careful."
[3] "I can stand on my own."



CHAPTER 11: The End of the Fight

11.3
[1] "This is not the right way."
[2] "Whatever happens, I must do what I can."
[3] "This has nothing to do with being weak or strong."

11.8
[1] "How could you?"
[2] "What did you do with the King?"
[3] "You used Ameen!"

11.13
[1] Talk about something else.
[2] Don't tell him.
[3] Tell him.




✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Romantic End
149+

Pure End
130+

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you for the walkthrough! :) Can I ask how many extra scenarios are there in the Assad route??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there :) Sure, it's no problem to ask :)
      Sadly, because I usually don't obtain the extra scenarios I don't really keep track of how many there are or where they occur in the story, and therefore I can't give you an exact number :/ .
      I, however, remember that starting on chapter 2 they occur once a chapter. So I'd say there are about 8-10 extra scenarios.
      Sorry I couldn't give an exact number Dx.

      Delete
    2. It's ok! ;) thanks for the help! I (very crazily lol) download apps to get platinum XD and I want to save it for the best extra scenario :P I've searched on youtube, but I can only find 5 extra scenarios there :(

      Delete
    3. Happy to be of some help ^^ Good luck on the downloading like crazy part on your quest for the best extra scenario! I usually skip the extra scenarios b/c I don't have the patience for downloading...and uninstalling x).

      Delete
  2. Hey!
    Actually I was starting this game so I actually wannted and invite ID
    Can I have yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, no problem ^^!
      My invitation ID is: Rh4h2D
      I usually keep my invitation IDs listed on my 'About' page, just in case you need more in the future :)

      Delete