Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Shall we Date? Destiny Ninja ~ Noritsune Main Story Walkthrough






SWEET LOVE ENDING (sweeeet)

Chapter 1:

1.3

I'm sorry, but I have to refuse.


1.16
You have to go now!


Chapter 2:

2.5
I accept the danger


2.9
What are you doing here...!?


Chapter 3:

3.3
I don't love him.

3.12
Yoshitsune



Chapter 4:

4.4
I want to stay by your side.

4._
I'm happy



Chapter 5:

5.1
I feel the same way

5._
Flee!



Chapter 6:

6.3
Please let me stay with you.

6.5
I refuse.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the walkthrough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooown, really really thanks ><

    I had already missed the first, but well, i think i still can get the sweet ending :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Np, happy to help :)

      And hmm, yeah, I think it should be okay. If not, there's always that sugar candy item. But yeah, I think it's okay x).

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the help from france ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. France! How awesome :D! And your welcome, it's no problem ^^.

      Delete
  4. Thank you from Argentina! I was lacking chapter 2 CG and I got it thanks to you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O! Cool, Argentina :D! I'm glad I was able to help you get the CG. I like all the CGs in his route ^^.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the help /Sweden<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :0! OoOo Sweden is so pretty (from I have seen in pictures x) I'm happy that I could be of help to you^^

      Delete