Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New Otome Game! March

Holy smudge balls, I can't keep up with all the new mobile otome games coming out. I mean I'm happy, this is great. It's like I'm being slapped in the face but the hand that's slapping me is made with delicious cake. I wish I had an android earlier and discovered otome games earlier p(´⌒`。q).


Anywho, the first new otome game for this month is by arithmetic:

Bidding for Love

I haven't officially started but you play as an ordinary office lady that get's tricked into attending a blackmarket auction. You think that only dirty old men are the bidders so it's a pleasant surprise for you when the person that bids 600 million yen on you is one of these guys,






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Use my invitation code so we can both, happily receive some helpful platinum! 
My invitation code is:

Happy playing!


No comments:

Post a Comment